cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate your KCB experience

Mar45
Saver

used to be a big fan of KCB (Kroger Cash Back), but it seems there are more and more issues as of late that require me to reach out, and it’s usually not a great user experience. That said, I ran across a gem of an agent today and wanted to share. 😂

How has your KCB experience been? Any issues? Do you feel your issues are resolved appropriately after calling in or via live chat?

3D4F8DA3-A46D-45A5-85ED-3B0A9A0D0163.jpeg

4 Replies

Re: Rate your KCB experience

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I REALLY don't like that I can't see which CB offers are pending (or if there is a way to do this, someone tell me how!!). I'm sure I have missed some b/c I don't keep track and just assume they will arrive (although I am definitively watching to see when the Kori offer comes through since that was $6!)

0 Likes

Mar45
Saver

That’s my biggest gripe too. It would be great if we could see pending items (although I guess if it’s still in your clipped section after purchasing and hasn’t expired, you could tell that way that it’s still pending?) as well a history of processed items similar to Ibotta and the other apps. 

I consider myself a pretty type A person, so I keep a running tally of sorts, but cash back history would make my life a lot easier. Oh, and in-app filtering! I hate having to log onto the website to filter by department, brand, etc.

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

If I had an item clipped before purchasing, it will disappear from the clipped and I know it captured for pending. If it stays, it didn't and need to reach out. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Amckinney7 

I try to remember to screenshot all the clipped kcb offers before I go shopping.  But sadly I often forget.  I had a problem awhile back and called customer service before 7 days passed and they blew me off until I called back after the 7 day wait. I got my cash back.  

My Kroger app updated and the cash back first page has changed, so maybe they're getting the bugs out.

0 Likes