cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Retailer boards

SaverGirl67

@Dean   Thank you!  It’s odd. I went through like 4-5 pages of posts and it didn’t come up.  

I was back in the listings and looking at things from last week - so I wasn’t sure what happened. I wanted to check one of the prices but just couldn’t find it. Thanks for uncovering it for me. 😎

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

So about the store "folder" idea, it sounds like we're not quite there yet on a solution everyone wants. I'll think about it and see if there's a way to go about it that accommodates all parties.

@SaverGirl67 I checked and all posts in the Hauls & WIns board should be listed. If anyone sees any other examples of posts not showing up in the main feed let me know so I can run it by our platform provider.

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@LaraL 

Not possible to have a solution everyone wants

Maybe we come up with what twocor three options are on the table, and then everyone sends you, or someone you assign, their vote.

Everyone gets one vote.  Minimum of 50 total votes (or whatever is reasonable to you.

It seems there could be several suggestions

1) No change needed.  I don't need deals by store.

2) Merge DEAL STACKING threads into the DEALS FORUM.  Replace DEAL STACKING folder with DEALS BY STORE.  There would be 20 sub folders or so subordinate to DEALS BY STORE.

Alternatively, DEALS BY STORE could be added under DEALS on the same level as DEAKS FORUM

(Could the DEALS BY STORE folder be a cascading one that you hover over it and then select the store you want?)

3) Add store folders in one place, either under DEALS FORUM or DEAL STACKING

4) Add store folders under both DEALS FORUM and DEAL STACKING

5) Other suggestions

Ibotta worker folk should probably determine what solutions would even be considered

Thoughts?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm going to hold off for the time being so I can think it over, but also give time for the new boards to really settle in. We just added 10 new boards and a few new categories/folders so I want to make sure that settles a bit before adding more.

0 Likes