cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVLON AT CVS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210712_133956_666.jpg

 Just take note, the Ibotta Revlon offer is 1 eye, 1 lip and 1 face, and the CVS CRT says does not include lip or tools.  $5 EB wyb 2, $7 EB wyb 3.

I had $5/$25 and 50% off

I was going to pass, but it got me 2 offers toward my bonus, it went toward my beauty club, and I wanted to grab the free popcorn.  I also got my daily walk in.

6 Replies

Re: REVLON AT CVS

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Nice!  I had a food/beverage deal planned out to use a $5/25 grocery, but that went out the window when the Beyond meatballs were OOS.   I had $22 in EB's I needed to use up this wk, so I went ahead and splurged on the Revlon.  Instead of 5 offers I had planned towards MWMM, at least this one got me 3.  Glad that more face offers matched this time around.  Last time only 1 foundation worked (when I did my deal, but I think more upc's had been added later on).  I had a $5/25 Revlon Cosmetics crt from last wk and hoped to get a 50% Revlon this wk, but got a $3/9 Revlon Lip. So, my deal was -

• $14.99 Matte Primer
  • $10.29 Mascara
  • $9.99 Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

Total $35.27 - $5/25 - $3/9 - $22 EBs = $5.27

Got $7 EB,  $9 from Ibotta and will get a $3 Beauty Buck for spending $30.  

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I don’t have the Revlon CRT but I do have a $3/9 lip cosmetics and a 40% off. Thinking of getting a Revlon lip balm (which is $10.79 online but I know it is likely more than that in store) and then add a Revlon Kiss lip balm to get the $5 EB and I will also hit the $30 for the beauty club so I should get $3 EB as well.  With those coupons, EB’s, and $3 back from IB, these should be a MM. I will just have to see exactly what the prices are in store!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  Just be sure the Revlon kiss lip balm matches - sometimes they are finicky.  And of course if you are using the 40% off, don't use EB, or the 40% will decrease down.  I actually cashed in $10 of Fetch for a CVS GC to pay for the balance on my order - otherwise the 50% off would have been so much less. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thank you so much for the tips @FelskyNY ! I appreciate any help I can get! I did not realize that about using EB’s with the percent off. Also, I did add the Kiss balm to my cart on the app to see if it would apply for earning the EB’s and it looks like it does. Should that be the same in store or might it be different?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I would scan it anyway on the cvs app and Ibotta just to be sure.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , thank you! I will scan it into the CVS app at the store. I’m pretty sure the IB offer excludes the Kiss balm, but I’m not worried about that since the limit is 1 and I am buying a different lip balm or gloss too that should be included. ☺️

0 Likes