cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revlon Kiss Lip Balm .81 MM at Publix YMMV- Edited

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

The Revlon Kiss lip balms are on sale at my Publix for $4.19. There is a $3.00 DQ for Revlon lip products and a $2.00 Ibotta rebate, making these an .81 MM before tax. I got the coconut flavor, but there was also sugar scrub, peach, strawberry and mixed berry to choose from.

*EDIT* Scan in store before purchasing. It was a match for me when I scanned the Ibotta rebate, but it seems the wording on the rebate may exclude the balm.

20211029_102339.jpg

6 Replies

Re: Revlon Kiss Lip Balm .81 MM at Publix

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids , thanks for sharing. My Revlon lip rebate, though, says it excludes the Kiss Balm. Not sure if they all say that or not. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mom2furkids 

Thanks for posting. I will gladly pay 1.19 for this, but  .81 mm is even better, if it works.

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Mikosmama I'm not 100% sure what my rebate said now that I've redeemed it, but before I went to the store I had pulled up the products on the website. When I clicked on the lip balm to view only that product,  the left side of the screen showed the coupon "attached", so that is why I trusted it would work. I would search your store website (or app) as well and see if it shows for you. 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@mom2furkids Happy you got a great deal. My IR excludes the Kiss balm and my Publix DQs don’t include any for Revlon. As with everything in life, YMMV. 😊

D4CE8E7B-07DA-4DCA-BB0F-67B37D0D44D2.jpeg

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Mikosmama I'm sorry I misunderstood, thinking you meant the DQ and not the Ibotta rebate. 

@123Save I didn't read the fine print on the Ibotta rebate, I simply scanned it in store before purchasing and it was a match. As you said and is as always the case YMMV, but I'd say scan it if you are in the store and see if matches. I would not have posted if it did not scan for me. And of course we don't all get the same rebates, but I figure this one should have the same restrictions across the board.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Mikosmama  et al my Publix DQ is for Nivea lip care

0 Likes