cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Rice stack at Kroger

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Tikki

1.  Right Rice is on sale at Kroger for $3.49/7 oz bag.  
2.  Aisle cash back $2 (limit 1) 

3. Merryfield app cash back $3 (limit 2)

DD5DB520-B9CC-4383-B29A-A4EC94CA862E.jpeg

F9857CA6-8550-4D07-9BED-5451173D1432.jpeg

95313C3D-3C9D-4B53-B29A-6E6E683557A2.jpeg

5 Replies

Re: Right Rice stack at Kroger

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Sorensoj 

Ooooooo! Almost missed this! Saw it in the feed. THANK YOU for tagging me/thinking of me!!  My handle is Tikiki! 😉(That’s Tiki Kiki= Tikiki!)

Exhausted my bonus Merryfield-but might still do this for the Aisle and everyday Merryfield rewards. 
Got the Thai and Fried Rice but haven’t tried it yet…have you?

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  You've mentioned that you use Merryfield regularly, so I thought I'd tag you....

I haven't tried this brand of rice previously but looking forward to giving it a try.  I plan to get the Spanish rice version.  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj @Tikiki 

This was a good find and deal.  Hopefully some can participate, but unfortunately it is not for me for a variety of reasons.

1) Aisle is only $2 if you get the double.   I am no longer counting on a double since there is no way to see how close to 1000 receipts we are.

2) My Kroger price shows $3.99 regular price

3) I am android, so no merryfield for me.

I would pay a buck for this to try it if other stacking happens at a later date.

Thanks for sharing.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I think aisle doubling ended as quickly as it started. I submitted receipts within 4 hrs of my text and it wasn't doubled. So I assume that hit limit quickly.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amckinney7 

I heard ones with prices in red ink were exempted from the doubling.   Not sure how true that would be since some of them actually lowered. in price.  I have not counted on the doubling since it may take several days before processing.  There is no way to know if 1000 receipts have been submitted.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes