cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RIND SNACKS STACK

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I have never seen these, but after reading these comments - I think I will pass.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  There is also a $1.00 CVS digital that can be applied to the Rind offer.

177ED327-2699-4C42-8227-AE0E27E9691C.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Thanks - I hadn't even checked if they were in stock as I figured I'd pick them up at WF if I ever got there.  My CVS notoriously has nothing in stock, although the one by my mom does have them.  I'll see where the day takes me. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

The RIND are not attaching for me in the website or app..  They are not  GBA brand.

Are you saying you bought them and they somwhow attached?? 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Yes, when I went to check the stock and price in-app, the DQ was featured for clipping.  I also used the 30% entire purchase DQ since I rarely shop at CVS these days.

4A4E5389-ECE4-44F7-90E0-454A3ADA8FFB.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

It did not prompt me for the $1 off.  It only let me do the 30% off.  I still got it for $3.49, so it was a whopping penny moneymaker

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Curious, were your Ibotta/Fetch offers not $4 and $2?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta

$1.50 and $2

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

I have not tried the Strawberry pouch, but I have had the Kiwi a couple of times. They are tangy as advertised and not as tough to chew as the oranges. 

I normally find at FM, but I might check out Convenience, Value, Service instead. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I think that was your longest post ever

0 Likes