cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rind Snacks

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

Rind Snacks is on Fetch 1,250 points. It’s still an FAO at WF on Ibotta. Has anyone found these? I haven’t had any luck. Nice $1.25 MM

13 Replies

Re: Rind Snacks

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Welshcar I got them at The Fresh Market as an FAO.

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Welshcar I haven't found them,.and I would really like to try them. on their website is a locator tool, and allegedly it's not sold anywhere near me.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  I WISH I HAD THIS OFFER on Ibotta.  I have the fetch offer. 

Nique
Rewards Advocate

I have the Ibotta BOGO offer, because I already redeemed the freebie. @Welshcar I found them at Whole Foods some time ago, and there was a $1 peelie/coupon attached. The tropical one is my favorite.

The Fetch offer can be redeemed twice, but only ONE redemption per receipt.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

Market Street (owned by Albertsons) has them in store, but they're not on Ibotta at Market Street. Haven't seen them at Albertsons, Whole Foods, or 7Eleven. Would like to try them but won't pay $6 for the pkg. I always note to Ibotta that the product can't be found...

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Welshcar  I found the Rind FAO at Fresh Market in the past.  Unfortunately didn’t taste very good on its own.  I had to cut the pieces down into smaller bits and dump it in with trail mix 🤣

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I put them in gift bags with runa drinks for people I don't like.  I also did not like them.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  and et al. Well, it doesn’t sound like this is working out for the majority, but a lucky few have found it at stores I don’t have in my area 😢

0 Likes