Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROOKIE MISTAKE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20210504_111120.jpg

NO IBOTTA OFFERS USED 

Interesting outing including a rookie mistake.

BABE wine was a Buy and Try on Field Agent with a $3 bounty. While in the liquor store, I asked If I get anything for my bday and they gave me a bottle of Proseco free!

Then to Target where I had a survey for sanitizing wipes for FA for $5. Also bought 3 for $18. I received $8 back on SB and offset the difference with the FA profits. Net cost was $2 for 225 wipes. I think that's a great deal.

Rookie mistake, I searched the stores on SB for the scrubber sponges and Target IS listed. The offer however ONLY said Walmart in the description. So I filed a ticket, attached screenshots and we'll see if they come through. (There was a 15% TC offer on the sponges.) SO BE CAREFUL MY FRIENDS, ONLY BUY AT WALMART.

32 Replies

Re: ROOKIE MISTAKE

mickootay
Rewards Guide

I can never ever remember to open the FA app when I go in to town, aaarrggghh! Happy Birthday,  enjoy your wine!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay   Thanks - I was actually heading out to do 1 FA offer when the 2nd one popped up in my app.  AND I realized afterwards that I had a 5% off in my Target app that I didn't use either (but that is good for a month).  What a mess between the sponges etc.  But that's OK.  I was happy with the final outcome.

I generally check my FA app several times a day.  I really enjoy doing the buy and try.  

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

Happy Birthday @FelskyNY 🎂 I hope you get good news on your SB ticket.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   I doubt it - but usually when it's only good at Walmart, it will only show at Walmart -but all the stores are listed under it.  I thought it was a great deal with the 15% off too.  

and thanks

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY I think you have a good case.

Savingcraze
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Happy, happy, happy birthday to you! Do something just for YOU today. I know as a caregiver we tend to put ourselves last. 

You got great deals! It's almost impossible in a sea of details, juggling RL, not to miss something occasionally. But ya never know, fingers crossed you'll get the rest too. 

Gecko
Rewards Hunter

Happy Birthday!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gecko @Savingcraze   Thank you both!   And yes, as a caregiver, I usually put myself on the bottom of the list.  

What
Deal Ambassador

Considering your experience, it should be called a Senior Slip rather than a Rookie mistake.  Haha.

Actually,  I committed the exact same senior Slip as yours, but it never occurred to me to submit a ticket.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~