cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ROOKIE MISTAKE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Thanks for you kind wishes. I did have a nice day, although I definitely work too much. Happy Cinco de Mayo all!

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

My daughter lives about 70 miles away, but comes over a couple times a month when she has two days off in a row.  When she leaves, my wife has given her instructions to take whatever she wants from my cabinet in the kitchen.  She usually takes about half the stuff I have.  

Many of the items were free and I wouldn't eat or drink them anyway.  But she also takes things I bought for myself and did not get free.  But she is my youngest and I let her be my guinea pig for the items I am not so sure about.

She really liked the Good Moo'd milk and I got another one just after she left last week.  She was excited I got more.

I guess we can't say no to family. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   I totally agree.   It feels so great to share with friends and family. 

Especially with the baby items and lactose free milk/yogurt.  I get texts back - OOOH thanks.

Other texts incude, "Those Klondike shakes look good".  So I answered back, yeah they do, don't they?  

Can you get toothpaste instead of gel?  Do you have any whitening?  I feel like I'm giving a concert and taking requests sometimes.