Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sabra Hummus - 10 oz: FREE with FETCH (limit 1) June 27 and June 28 only

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FETCH - 100% points back

LIMIT 1

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
9 Replies

Re: Sabra Hummus - 10 oz: FREE with FETCH (limit 1) June 27 and June 28 only

Saipan
Super Saver

Babies can start eating hummus at 6 months of age. It should be a plain blend. At least that is what I have read.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

No Sabra Hummus offer in my Fetch.  Maybe it will show up later today.  I'll keep checking.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thanks for this. I might have missed it.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01When I looked through the Special Offers yesterday I never once did see Sabra.   I even force closed the app and cleared cache.  2nd time, I scrolled super slow and nothing.  Then I searched Sabra, clicked the logo and voila!  The 100% offer showed up!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thanks for you comments.

I looked again and still did not see it.  As you suggested, I cleared the cache for Fetch.  I checked again, but still did not find the offer.  I even searched for Sabra and all I got was the 10 per $1 offer.

Oh well, you can't get them all.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

My Sabra Hummus offer in Fetch extended its expiration until June 30.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01:

Below is a pic of the view I get when I search Sabra in Fetch. But when I tap that Sabra icon, a new screen opens where I can view the offer.

Screenshot_20220628-175434_Fetch Rewards.jpg

0 Likes

Moonnavigator
Deal Sharer

Searching does seem to work for Special Offers.  Under the Discover tab, click the Most Recent button to have new offers be at the top of the list. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Moonnavigator 

All searching works for are the FETCH products, and only for the base product.   You then have to click on the product tab to see any special offers.  You can't search for pop-up (non-FETCH) products.

I tend to also look by category because there are times I see something does not show up at the very top when sorted by newest offers.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes