cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Tax Holiday 2021 in 11 states this weekend

Dean
Core Shopper

I knew this was tax free weekend in Texas but I didn’t know about the other states. Clothing, school supplies, and more tax free this weekend. Maybe Ibotta should have timed the BTS offers with this although it is a little late with school already started or starting soon in different areas.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/shopping/2021/08/06/tax-holiday-weekend-florida-texas-ohio-virg...

6 Replies

Re: Sales Tax Holiday 2021 in 11 states this weekend

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  Lucky you - my state of IL has been in a financial mess for a long time and stopped the tax holiday years ago.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Dean  Florida too 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

The DeSantis tax break game is strong!!

I would even move back to WV if DeSantis was there.

Sorry, I just read that last line and realized I went too far.

(Seriously, good for all of you who get this little treat each year.  Indiana also does not participate any more  ☹️

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Haha! I lived in Wheeling,WV for 4 yr. My hubby was steel salesman for Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel,then when the American Steel Industry,”died” it became a joint venture w Japanese , he brokered steel for Nissho Iwai! If the US needed an enema, Wheeling would be the “ahole. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I lived in Dunbar, a suburb of Charleston.  

I swear I was there for 4 years as well, but I just checked and it was only 6 months.  I had to turn in my notice at work for them to transfer me back to IN.

Regarding your Wheeling comment, it made me chuckle and reminded me of Toledo.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Warren  too!

0 Likes