cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sara Lee Deli Meat Stack at Walmart

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

74D7FEDF-F27B-4754-BAF3-D0DBF197D849.pngF870BE45-ED96-4AFF-A9C6-56C92F6B5F65.png

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Sara Lee Deli Meat Stack at Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

There is no minimum purchase, other than getting enough to cover the $2.44.  That will vary depending on the PPP..  I would not try to buy an amount that doesn't fully use the redemption amount just in case.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta Yep, for SK.  If you also want the Ibotta offer, it says one lb or larger.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Thanks for correcting me.  Working on my phone, and did not see the IR.

So let's use round numbers for illustrative purposes

If $7.50 / lb, and the SK offer was $2.50, you  could get 1/3 of a pound for free, or you could pay $4.25 for a pound by stacking both SK & IR.  just do your math and do whichever floats your boat.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta Thanks for the explanation.  I’m still working on bonus plans and looking for stacking opportunities.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Aren't we all.....lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Be-Bop-A-Lula   I'm cheap - I've used this before at WM and bought about 1/3 lb free just using the SK offer. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @Rickibotta I’ve done the free offer too, but the HRB and ECB are very tempting right now.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  that is what I did last time as well

@Be-Bop-A-Lula hrb/ecb?  ECB as in CVS?

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta Honor Roll bonus and Extra Credit bonus

0 Likes