cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Sargento creamery on Fetch

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

New Fetch pop up for sargento creamery sliced or shredded for 2000 points each good 2 times. I know the shredded is $2.70 at WM so would make it .70. The sliced is $2.95 so would be. 95. I love the sliced swiss.

I know there were $1 off peelies on them not to long ago so if is still the case they would be MM.

23 Replies

Re: Sargento creamery on Fetch

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

it says purchased from May 29. And I purchased in June. But I am not sure if it over 2 weeks and would be dejected 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Screenshot_20210709-162537_Fetch Rewards.jpg

 @Lovetosavenow this is what mine looks like, but it just popped up today on mine. It's from 5/24-7/14. I'm going to WM tomorrow to pick it up and can let you knownif it goes thru ok or not if you like. I can't see any reason it wouldn't, but happy to confirm for you.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Lovetosavenow I think it has to be within 7 days, but you could try it. I thinknit would tell you if reciept is to old

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 saw this post earlier this afternoon, didn't remember noticing this deal when I first rummaged through Fetch Rewards earlier this morning.  Thanks for the heads up! Went to Fetch Rewards right afterwards and noticed it, may be, along with 2K points for a 4-pack of Movo wine spritzers and the 1K for the Xtreme nuys, the most compelling Fetch Rewards special offers of the week. 

I'm in Kroger right now and all Sargento sliced and shredded are 2/$7, not quite the big deal as your Fry's BOGOFs, but still a nice deal

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 I bought 1 pack of baby Swiss, scanned my receipt with Fetch Rewards and to my utter consternation I only got 50 points.  I was going to jump on chili with Fetch Rewards care then I quickly realized I had to buy the CREAMERY sub brand.  Oh well it was a LONNNNG day and a LONNNNG night for me

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt I hate when that happens!! Been there done that. There is always tomorrow, and maybe you will have time to get them at WM tomorrow for a better deal than kroger. I plan to get 1 creamery shredded for omlettes, and 1 baby Swiss for mushroom Swiss turkey burgers. I eat to much cheese as it is but I like chz with just about everything lol

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

You can submit the receipt to Fetch within 2 weeks of purchase. However if you already submitted the receipt and new offer would come, you cant submitted the same receipt over. Ohh, well from the 5 Walmarts receipt from June26, the one with cheese was submitted already. At that time I got only regular points. I was hoping for $4.00 more today, but no. Lol

Rickibotta
Deal Master

You only have 3 days to correct the receipt.  You probably could edit to be a different CREAMERY 'flavor' if you just so happened to have bought this on 7/7 or after, and it then would pick up the bonus.

Sadly, this is one time I wish I hadn't submitted the receipt for the whopping 7 cents on the three CREAMERY products on 6/26

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

SaverGirl67

@Donna2   Thanks for posting this. Although my cheese drawer is full I’m a firm believer that you can never have too much cheese πŸ§€