cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: Sargento creamery on Fetch

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Xiao did you say you are Japanese? Your name looks and sounds much more Chinese and maybe Vietnamese 

I noticed you're kudoing a lot of my posts and I really appreciate it!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lakelady126 

What was the ask in your ticket?   

• To rework a receipt you already submitted and got pints for?
  • To accept a receipt that was more than 14 days old?

Good luck with that.   I find them to be very tight with money in general. 

They will tend to forgive one instance where you did not know WM or Target is not a grocery store for Unilever deals. 

But they have changed terms and the wording of them in:re how any submissions per receipt.  And they will fight you and win unless you have the terms saved in a screen grab. 

But it never hurts to ask.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Xiao I haven't tried freezing a block yet but is good to know it's possible

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210714-185952.png

Took the 2nd and last bite of the apple late this afternoon on this special offer on its last day. I was a little bummed there was only cheddar Sargento Creamery and no Swiss or baby Swiss, but after going to another Walmart yesterday or Monday, availability-scouting for Sargento Creamery cheeses and not finding ANY, I decided to buy the Sargento Creamery cheddar at the Walmart I was at and get this Fetch Rewards special offer over with and not waste any more time chasing and possibly not finding Sargento Creamery Swiss or baby Swiss, plus there was a buckaroo off Peelie coupon, which combined with the Fetch Rewards special offer probably made my 2OP at the very most a quarter