cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score 5K, 10K, 15K, or 20K Fetch points (Unilever)

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

Fetch Rewards just kicked off another round of its Unilever promotion: earn 5,000 points for purchasing $15 worth of the following products. Can be completed up to 4 times, for a total of 20,000 points. It’s worth noting that the offer is only applicable for purchases at actual grocery stores.

2F1954E8-AA1A-49CE-A1DF-801A09C64351.png

30C09A44-9AEB-423F-A52B-4A54CF2C6EE6.png

BB7A0B4C-C3E3-4DEC-A47E-6F1EBF0B9DD2.png

44BC2637-30FB-4A33-B4E8-45597E756563.png

9 Replies

Re: Score 5K, 10K, 15K, or 20K Fetch points (Unilever)

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

Good find.  I was about to post this as well.

IMHO, the deals overall were better early on.  Maybe it will be different this time.  But it seemed the beginning of the promotion then coincided with good sales for many of the products at the same time.  

Check your Sunday papers for coupons.  The last booklet for Unilever was May 2, and maybe another one will come in a few weeks. 

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Dean
Saver

@Rickibotta  I need to resubscribe to the Sunday paper. Dropped it because it wasn’t paying for itself anymore in coupons but I’ve missed some good ones recently. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I am lucky.   Dollar Tree here has them for $1

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Dean
Saver

@Rickibotta  So I’ve heard but I have never found the newspapers there. Couponers must get up early and buy them all. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

Not sure how much a paper is there, but if it is $3.50 for the Sunday paper, waking up early enough to get to Dollar Tree when they opened would save you $2,50 right off the bat.  So I guess that would test how important a few bucks is......lol

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Newspapers are such a racket.

A few years ago, I went to a special seminar on Couponing sponsored by the Florida Today Newspaper.  They talked about deals here and there, but the big push was for everyone to get FOUR copies of the Sunday paper for $.99 each for a limited time.  If you signed up for FOUR Sunday papers, they would give you a container to put your coupons in.

I didn't sign up, but you know that after 10 or 12 weeks, the price was going to go up and those FOUR copies were going to cost a fortune.

I am lucky that my sister-in-law gives me the coupons from her Sunday paper.  I also get a copy of the Smart Source insert in our local weekly paper that is FREE.  The rest of my coupons come from coupons.com and a lot of digital coupons.  

0 Likes

Dean
Saver

@Rickibotta  I’m going to try again this weekend. I only have a single Dollar Tree near me so that might be why I never find it.

@mmoore01  The local paper also had a similar program to get two papers for coupons. This was years ago before online couponing was as big as it is now. Back then the savings from paper coupons easily paid for the newspapers. Recently, I used to get the paper delivered at a big discount and that still wasn’t enough to keep subscribing due to declining amounts of coupons. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Dean   I asked my Dollar Tree and they don’t get the paper 😑  So you may be able to save yourself a drive by calling today or get an incentive 

Happy shopping 🛒 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I bought 3 suave body washes today to finish my last Unilever bonus and Ibotta had .75 off each bottle to boot. Going in my giveaway stash to donate to hospitalized veterans.

0 Likes