Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOTCH BRITE CLEANSER AT TARGET

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210727_094832_102.jpg

Keep your eyes opened for a good deal at Target

Scotch-brite cleanser $3.49 less 50% TC deal. .50 peelie (sadly none in my store) and $1 back on Ibotta. IF you find the peelie, pay only .25, otherwise pay .75.

I happen to love the scrub dot sponges too!

11 Replies

Re: SCOTCH BRITE CLEANSER AT TARGET

Dean
Core Shopper

Don’t mean to hijack but this reminded me about how people rip-off the peelies and such. Is there a black market for those? Last week there were peelies on General Mills cereals and it was easy to see they had been ripped off because the only ones remaining were on the boxes in the back and up high. The same happened to Lipton iced tea where the only coupons left were on the bottles in the back of the racks. 😡 Sorry for the side rant. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean   I'm the queen of tangents - so feel free to hijack away!  Yes there is a black market.  People sell these to other sites or sell them on their own.  You just pay a "clipping fee" to purchase.  I found the same thing with the Skippy hangtags.  OK if you want to take an extra 1-2, but do you have to take a dozen?   In some cases, maybe they plan on using them themselves, but when you see the double stick plastic, you know that someone took it for themselves.  I was shocked to still see the Palmolive spray had hangtags (maybe because there were printables too?)  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I may have once in the past removed a SAVE NOW on-product peelie and used on the same brand and type of product, one that did not have said peelie.  I guess that is a bit better than taking two and not buying anything.  And better than taking a whole bunch for sure.  The lines we draw in the sand to make ourselves feel better.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I think MOST of us have taken a peelie here and there, but I don't clear the shelf of peelies - that's disgusting.  I also see people posting on other sites - take the peelie from Item A and although it doesn't scan, use it on Item B - that is not the intention and that I don't do. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

If it doesn't scan, what is the point?  Get a person to manually force it thru?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I'm just saying what I read on other sites.  I agree, although we do know that some of the poise coupons weren't always going through even when you bought the wrong item. I had a $2 coupon on my pups food the other day and it didn't go through - but it was right on the packaging, so it was put through.  Funny thing is, I almost missed it. I would have been so annoyed with myself. 

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

I’ve had peelies and hang tags that haven’t scanned so they’ve been done manually. HEB is good about doing this but Walmart won’t do it because I’ve been told they have a “policy” now that they can’t do it anymore. So I’ve had to leave some good deals there because I don’t buy them. 

0 Likes

Cheeriomaryo
Deal Sharer
  • I purchased this today! Just as a PSA: check your cleaner tops at the store to make sure they’re screwed on tightly. I unknowingly had a loosened cap that leaked.

OBSHOP
Super Saver

I just finished this deal at my local Target. After all rebates and discounts paid $.96 + tax on 4 bottles. I would have gotten five but Target would only allow 4 identical coupon per transaction. @FelskyNY Thanks for posting this deal I'm now motivated to find something to clean...

20210727_124208.jpg

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes