Re: SEND ME A SAMPLE - KEEBLER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  This looks like a fun one!

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

That’s awesome. Unfortunately I don’t have Alexa or google assistant so I can’t take advantage of this freebie. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@amyinoh  I downloaded google assistant from the play store, signed up for send me a sample a while ago, and then just use google assistant when they have samples available. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have never used google assistant on my android phone.  Always thought it was a pain since background noise messes things up.

I actually went to the Send Me a Sample website, but it wouldn't let me sign up.  You have to sign up via Google Assistant or Alexa.

After a lot of attempts,. I finally linked my Google Assistant to Send Me a Sample.  Ordered the Keebler cookies (or whatever you call them).  I am guessing it will take a few weeks to come in the mail.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  once you get past the sign up,  - it's easy (as long as you order them in a quiet place). I can't tell you how many times I go to order and one of my family members is around and they say "What" and mess it all up!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I assume that I will get an email to tell me when additional samples are available?

How many different samples are available at one time?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I don't always get emails - but when I see it on social media, I try to share here. You can look back at recent posts here - my most recent that I recall is Spindrift 

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 how did you link your account? I have been going around in circles trying to figure it out. I'm using Google Assistant too. Thanks.

0 Likes