cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SEND ME A SAMPLE - KEEBLER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  To the best of my recollection, I signed up for send me a sample, and then when I went to google assistant, I just said "send me a sample" and it asks what sample you want, and I said "Keebler" and it confirmed from there and then I got an email confirmation. 

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I did that and it takes me to the web site but won't do anything else. Just asks me to update my account. I'll keep trying and see.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I had never used Google Assistant before, so when I said "Send me a sample", it asked me to update.  I had to say a bunch of sentences I had to repeat and eventually, I got to a point where it asked if I wanted to link my account.  I said yes and it linked me with Send me a sample.  I also got a link to create my account.

After saying "Send me a sample", it asks "Sure, what sample would you like?"  I just told it Keebler cookies and it said OK.  After it finished, I did try asking "what samples are available?" and it said no samples were available at this time.

Presumably, if there were any additional samples available, it would have told me which ones I could select.

Mellow89
Rewards Hunter

I can NEVER get the “free sample” sites and links to work.. 

0 Likes

AshbobSanDiego
Rewards Guide

Thanks for the heads up.  Used the Alexa app to link to my Send Me a Sample account!

AshbobSanDiego_0-1654108714639.png

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Got my free sample today.

It was a little warm sitting in my mailbox.  Won't open it until it cools off. I suspect the chocolate will be melted.

I once ordered Frango Mints for my wife.  It was delivered and left at my door.  They were all melted.

Chocolate doesn't like Florida, at least in the mail 

0 Likes