cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop at Frys(aka Kroger)

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I had a pretty darn good shop at Frys combining Ibotta, Kroger cash back, and paper coupons from Sunday paper. One major notable is on Allegra allergy meds. I realized allergy season is in full swing out here when my husband made me laugh and I blew a snot bubble the size of a tennis ball out my nose! Havent heard the end of that from him so allergy meds top priority!

Allegra allergy 24 CT on sale $13.49-$3 Ibotta-$2 KCB-$8 paper coupon=.49

2 boxes Truvia 40ct BOGO. $3.99-$3 ($1.50 each Ibotta)-$1.50DC=.51Mm

2M&M singles $2.18($1.09each)-.50 Ibotta-.50kcb-.50coup.com=.68(.34each)

2 RX layers protein bars $3.34-$1 Ibotta-$2 KCB($1 each)=.34(.17 each)

3 Fresh Bellies $2.55 each. $7.65-$3 Ibotta($1each)-$3 KCB($1each)=$1.65(.55each) My grand daughter LOVES these.

2 Rise Cold brews $4($2each)-$2 Ibotta($1each)-$2 kcb($1 each)=FREE

1 pkg wasa crackers $2.79-.75 Ibotta-.75 kcb-.75paper coupon=.54

Was so happy to save all this money as it's on the heels 9f buying a $38 ribeye roast for Easter Dinner!, and a $13 whole ham for later days meals. HIP HIP HOORAHHH!

21 Replies

Re: Shop at Frys(aka Kroger)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2   Thank you for sharing your allergies with us LOL - you crack me up.

You did great - although Wasa tastes like cardboard (sorry just sayin)

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I think rck and I are the only ones that don't use wasa crackers for packing materials lol

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2 thanks for the list! Where did you get the $8 Allegra coupon?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Mikosmama I'm still the old fashioned one that gets the news paper on Sunday's. It was in there. The $8 one was only good this week and I believe expires tomorrow. There were $5 Allegra ones as well which I still ha e and expires 4/17. I plan to use those as well sometime between now and when they expire.

You could possibly check coupons.com site to see if printable available. I haven't checked the site for printable. I know that the coupons.com app has it where when you spend $75 on Allegra you get $15. I actually bought 2 of them at Frys the other day as I had 2 of the $8 off and the Kroger cash back of $2 was also good in 2, and I believe the Ibotta $3 rebate I up to 5x. What is nice, although I only paid .49 for each one doing the stacking, the coupona.com app gave me full amount credit towards the $75.

I'm waiting for Ibotta to hopefully reset the offer so I can stack with my $5 off coupons for good deals on them again! Maybe I will get lucky and kroger will reset the cash back offer as well!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I appreciate the info! I normally don’t buy the paper but I did last Sunday because of the P&G insert. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any Allegra coupons in that paper (I did have a Claritin-D coupon for $8 that was only good for this week, though) I will check online and see if I can find anything!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 pretty cool you know about the cash back feature in the Kroger/Fry's app! 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY I STILL remember Janet1964 saying she thought Wasa tasted like cardboard, I guess Donna and I are a bit eccentricly original

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt I use the Kroger cash back as much h as I possibly can. I go thru the Kroger cash back.page pages offers and match them to Ibotta. I love it when there is a DC on top of the KCB on top of Ibotta

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 much of what's offered to me for Kroger cash back is either concurrently or formerly Ibotta cash back items so Kroger cash back is a really big smokin'  deal

0 Likes