cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopkick Bundle - Do I buy all 3 or Pick 2? Help!

Saving4Fun

I’m trying to figure out if I have to buy both items in the first offer + the item in the second offer, or If I pick one item in the first offer + the item in second offer to complete the bundle! Does anyone know?

4D700262-EFF1-454C-961C-E032D17F333E.jpeg

97355437-AEAB-4192-BEE8-10D7207E87CF.jpeg

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Shopkick Bundle - Do I buy all 3 or Pick 2? Help!

megla
Core Shopper

You posted 3 different offers.  The first one I believe is for either bottle for 300 kicks,  the single bottle for 300 kicks,  AND all two bottles (one from the choice of 2 and it set the single one) for 600 kicks

In THEORY you should get all 3 bonuses ie 1200

IMO i could be wrong so don't hold me to it

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

One in the first & the second. 🙂

it’s just showing you what will qualify. 🙂

0 Likes

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

I felt like that was a very broad response so i wanted To fix it lol. 
buy one thing in the first pic & you’ll get the 300 kicks 

buy your second pic & you’ll  get the 300 kicks 

then for buying both you’ll get the 650 bonus kicks 

Wtennyson
Saver

just any 2

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Saving4Fun This use to confuse me to when I first started using it. I thought in some.of the pictures of larger bundles it meant you had to buy everything in the pictures! I finally just clicked on one of the bundles when you submit for kicks so I could see how it checkmark off and could see at that point its one item from each pic. I've only done a couple of the cereal bundles but one of each kind from the pic worked with no prob.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@megla @chyleekauahi @Wtennyson @Donna2 

Thanks for the help everyone! I ended up buying more than enough. Walgreens has an offer on the hand soap for buy one get one 50% off, and buy 4, get $3 MyWalgreens Cash. I stocked up, and it was well worth it because Shopkick ended up doubling my kicks to 2,500 ($10). I got 4 hand soaps, 1 body wash, and a travel-size hand sanitizer for $5.50 OOP. Also earned 224 bonus points on Fetch. 

0 Likes