cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOPKICK DEAL - BELOVED PRODUCTS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210412_154401_943.jpg

 I buried this in another topic. So I'm posting it as its own topic.

Good deal at Target on Shopkick.

If you buy 2 of the $3.99 products at Target, they are BOGOH and 5% off with the red card $5.70/2

Buy 1 of each category and get 1340 kicks or $5.36

So they cost .17 each (plus tax). Do some scanning in store to make up the difference!

16 Replies

Re: SHOPKICK DEAL - BELOVED PRODUCTS TARGET

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Ok guys - I'm bringing this back up to the TOP for those of you going to buy the Keep Toothbrush a Target.

My offer reloaded on Shopkick (and so did @Donna2 )   They are again on sale BOGO Half  (buy one get one 50% off) and THERE IS A NEW 15% off (add your Target circle offer)

Buy 1 hand sanitizer (and scan) $3.99

and 1 Face mask (and scan) $3.99 (will ring up 50% off)

(or you can go crazy and buy a $3.99 hand sanitizer with a $4.99 product such as  a bath bomb) - if you don't have to factor in taxes (NY taxes add .92 or .98 cents)

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , thanks for the heads up! Mine finally reloaded too! Hopefully I can get there before the sale ends!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama    We've been waiting for it to reload.  Only 1 of the 2 offers for me had reloaded last week (now they both reloaded) , and then the additional 15% makes it even nicer.  The question is, do I feel like running back to Target. The Target close to me doesn't have the Flow water, but if I go 2 towns over, it does, and I really like the flavored lemon, and the blackberry or boysenberry?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY ,lol, yes, I think you will get there. Totally worth it. 😂 My Flow offers were quite limited compared to everyone else’s. I didn’t get any for Target. Just for Walmart (which my Walmart here doesn’t have at all) and a smaller grocery market further away. I was actually able to get a couple from that grocery market when we were close by for some other things. So that totally made my day! 💕

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I picked up the Flow 1 at Stop and Shop, 2 at Whole Foods, and since there were a few offers, I still have them available at Target if I can find them. Enjoy your shopping!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , I noticed your title went up to Rewards Whiz. 😍 I think that’s new, right? I don’t remember what it was before, but I don’t remember seeing this one. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama   I noticed that it changed, but I don't know when.  

@LaraL   Ibotta gave me a title that gets bleeped !!!!  LOL

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , hahaha! I didn’t notice that it was bleeped until you said that. 😂 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I needed a good laugh this morning - so thanks! (even though you weren't trying to)