cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Shopkick hidden kicks

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  good luck. Any questions just ask.  Do you have a referral code to use?

Here's my link if you need

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=82741662&cmp=197&cxid=2003-app

0 Likes

nickinics
Rewards Hunter

had no idea about hidden kicks!! Thanks for sharing πŸ₯°

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Last two weeks I got 400+ kicks at Publix just for SCANNING without buying 8-14 different items. However, I'd be a lot more active with them if they offered kicks again for Evolution Fresh and similar drinks and if they would start offering kicks for crackers, chips and kombucha/sparkling probiotics

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I already got into SB and got - I think - 118 SBs, mostly from receipts I scanned and answering poll ?s.  Tried to take 3-7 surveys and got bumped off all of them but got token fractions of promised promoted points

Nice I didn't have to download an app for it, but I wonder if I have to in order to watch videos to get SBs

Too bad 4-u that you didn't give me at least your code

0 Likes

Slmaz2009
Shopper

Thank you for this

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I guess it is too bad for me that I didn't give you my code earlier.  I don't like to shove my referral codes down people's throats as we all know that these rebate apps are referral based and like to help one another out by sharing them.

So many people will pop on a message board and say HI - here's my code, and that just clutters things up.

Be sure to check your inbox (IN SWAGBUCKS) to earn extra savings as well.  

If you print coupons - you can also earn points through SB by printing and using them. 

Heading to the grocery store? Print money saving coupons and earn 1 SB for every coupon you print, up to 50 per day!

PLUS you'll earn 25 SB for every coupon you use.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210201_181453_682.jpg

 10 easy kicks today, in addition to the quick kicks.

0 Likes

jessepearl21
Deal Sharer

Great advice 

Jesse Carroll
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY , my 1st day with SB I ended with 118 SBs, today I got 544 after getting Ferrero Rocher (and may be in for a double play with a Shopkick claim processing), and I'm waiting for more SBs after purchase of 2 Bragg apple cider vinegar drinks - I just learned my $2 claim for same 2 items with Checkout51 came through.

Now for the next 2 days I'm shooting for another Checkout51-SB double play with Goya rice pudding

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  Glad you are optimizing Swagbucks - as long you read the fine print and buy the quantity you need in the correct store, you can get some great deals. 

0 Likes