cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopkick hidden kicks

garzamommieof5
Shopper

Used your code - hope we both get!  Thanks for hidden kicks - great while I wait at appointments for something to earn points!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@garzamommieof5  Thanks so much.  I took my mom for her 1st Vaccine today and it happened to be at CVS.  Her aide was with us so after she got the shot, I wandered a bit while we had to wait 15 minutes, and got some shopkicks.  

garzamommieof5
Shopper

Not sure if this is place to ask, but I have searched for over 2 hours - is there a place to explain "teams".?  I totally do not understand this.  Thanks if you can help.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@garzamommieof5  If you go to SEARCH THE COMMUNITY - you'll see teammate post for March.

Basically teammates help you earn the $ value needed for a bonus.  The bonuses at time ask for a specific # of items (let's say 20) and a specified $ amt (let's say $15).  EVERYONE on your team has to satisfy the # of times, but you can combine your $ earnings.  

Personally, I don't find it to be of any benefit and have 1 teammate (who signed up using my referral) and she has $61 in earnings in about 9 months.

Of course, we are posting this in a subject line titled SHOPKICK - but we are talking about Ibotta.

garzamommieof5
Shopper

OMG - thank you so much!!!  This explains a ton.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210323_230805_069.jpg

Lots of Quick Kicks and Hidden Kicks lately!

Here's a few I found today.

0 Likes

SaverGrl
Rewards Hunter

I was so confused about why I couldn’t find any of this until I realized you are talking about a totally different app!!  I thought everything here was just for Ibotta! 🤦🏼‍♀️

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGrl  Many of use (I think most of us) combine different apps for savings.  We used to post our referral links until it got out of hand where people were just posting for the sake of sharing links. Now if you post with a referral link, IT WILL BE REMOVED.  If you are interested, send me a DM (click on your little face in the corner to send a private message) and I'd be happy to share my referral code.  I can also be found on Instagram (same user name) where I post these offers and more. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210329_084105_074.jpg

 Don't miss the 5 kick.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210331_210748_778.jpg

 There was also a 3 Kick video. But I forgot to grab a screenshot.

0 Likes