cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopkick target MM!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   As the Target Shopkick Bundle Turns - stay tuned.

But it was a good point that you don't have to do all 3 bundles if you don't want to.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  I use iPhone, didn’t download extension on iPhone 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

SK cleared already, so back I went! Only 2 types of dispensers available but check the aisles (not just the endcap). $4 moneymaker. 

IMG_20210517_113927_344.jpg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY @Rickibotta  I succumbed to peer pressure & went to Target, all that was left was hydrating hand soap & dish soap , no spray bottles& no glass bottles .There was no  advertised free sign .Minimal space allotted for Grove Co, , beaucoup for Method brand No spray or glass dispenser within 25 mi. I do have b burnished bronze soap dispenser in master suite & a built in soap dispenser in kitchen sink. Oh well, at least I’ll get SK … no big deal for me…As the World Turns…

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  At least you won't have family members texting you and saying "wow those are really nice, are you keeping them all?"

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

Most of the near by stores are out of stock. I hope SK keep this offer until they restock these.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Ok so I’m confused how this turned into a MM for you?  I went today after work and they only had the spray bottles left so I got one and a cleaning concentrate. I paid $.7.08 And got 2,000 kicks.

Don’t get me wrong - it’s a fabulous deal and I really like the spray bottle. But it was not free or a MM for me. What am I missing?

0 Likes

into10s
Deal Sharer

SaverGirl:

Shopkick 2,000 points are worth $8.00.

(2,000 x .004 = $8.00)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@into10s  is correct  2000 kicks is $8 @SaverGirl67  so it may only be a small MM, but a MM nonetheless.

Prags326
Rewards Hunter

Is this deal still on?

0 Likes