cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopkick target MM!

SaverGirl67

@into10s   @FelskyNY   Thank you!  I think I was confusing my kicks with my fetch points. Lol

Sometimes this all seems overly complicated 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Prags326 It just started yesterday - it is still on SK at 2000 per bundle (as my friend did it tonight), but it appears the stores have limited dispensers (and as they are glass, be sure to check that they aren't broken).

It is only a moneymaker if you do the bundle of 1 "soap/cleaner" and 1 "dispenser".  Make sure you buy the matching products

1 HAND soap dispenser with a HAND soap

1 DISH soap dispenser with a DISH soap

1 SPRAY dispenser with a Cleaner concentrate

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  You aren't the only one who does that.  LOL - thanks for the "blind faith" in me that it was a moneymaker LOL

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67 , I got hand soap & dish soap, no dispensers or spray bottles within 25 miles.So I just got 800 SK, so I got  $3.50  , ok deal.

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Thank you! Just picked up all 3 sets and submitted my first receipt to Shopkick. I’ve been curious to try out Grove products for a while. 

SaverGirl67

Just an FYI for anyone who hasn’t made it to the store yet. They were literally pulling sets off the shelf to fill a long list of online/pickup orders when I was at the store earlier tonight. So if you haven’t made it to the store I would suggest ordering it ASAP 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I guess you can order online and then cancel and pay in store? Is that the best way to get the SK?  

@Loves2Save I almost did the offer last week when they had the $5 GC offer I think it was.  Glad I waited.  

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY that happened to me the first time I grabbed this deal. I ordered online, but when I showed up, I learned they couldn’t print me a receipt in store.  Since SK doesn’t accept e-receipts, I ended up canceling the order and rebuying the products in store.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Thats a good way to grab the items and make sure they are available.  But with SK, you have to buy in store.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNYearlier you reported that your rebate processed and offer repopulated quickly.  Mine happened even before I got home! Now I am wondering if I should expect it to appear a 3rd time? If the 2nd one is the end of the party?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes