cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopkick target MM!

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

Mine still hasn’t gone through from yesterday!!! Bummer! I really Was hoping for a fast reset lol 

0 Likes

Alyssaaa
Rewards Hunter

Has anyone elses pending kicks gone down on the offer? I just checked and only 2,775 kicks are pending when it should be 6,000...

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It looks like they are overhauling the offers. 

Oddly enough, the only items in SK now are the dish items,

EDIT.  Doh.  I think I only see the dish ones because that is the one I could not find or redeem.

The redemption amounts seem to be better for submitting both separately now instead of the bundle

SEPARATELY  (1400 kicks = $5.60 in kicks)

Dish Soap = 400 kicks & Dish Soap Dispenser = 1000 kicks

Bundle  (525 kicks  + 400 kicks = 900 kicks  ($3.70 in kicks)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Alyssaaa 

Not a happy  camper here..  I was writing my post when you made yours.

I have the same issue.  Instead of 4000 kicks for two sets, I only have 1850.pending.

Let's face it.  SK is NOT ibotta.  Think of all the searching people did driving to different stores

You check out and submit to SK, and it tells you have X points, only to change it to 46.25% of X. while it is pending.

I paid $11.98 (after tax$.12.82) for the two sets.  As it stands currently, I would get back $7.40 instead of $16.

Somehow I better get back an additional $5, or I will cash out and uninstall.

(Well the dispensers are cute......lol, so maybe I will keep the items instead of returning them though)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Rickibotta   I just checked and your current deal is much better than mine!  So glad I got this yesterday 

Dish soap dispenser is only 375 now 

70A0A59F-C042-488A-B3DE-59970941E1DD.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 

Didn't you also say you got 2000 kicks for your set.   That is what I got as well

Not sure you are understanding what we are saying.   Check your activity.

The pending amount is much lower than what we were told when we checked out.

Did you already get paid, or are you pending?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I have the same problem.  The first purchase went through, but the 2nd is now pending at a lower value - wow - and I still have 2 WM receipts pending.

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Every time I redeem a SK offer, I screenshot the offer in the app fin yhe store when I buy.  I've been burned by this app too many times!  If they don't pay what was originally submitted, I send in a ticket.  So far, they have always honored the original offer.

Also, they are S U P E R slow to pay!   I actually submitted a ticket asking why my receipt from 5/5 is still pending & got a reply saying they were experiencing delays with some receipt submissions & everything should pay out within 10 days.  Currently, still waiting for those kicks from 5/5, but I just got a credit on my app of 2000 kicks.  Maybe they did that instead of processing my receipt??🤫

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  I put in a ticket too - one for 5/9 Walmart, one for 5/14 Walmart and one for 5/17 Target decrease in value.  I always take screenshots of pending offers and did not do so on ANY Of these. I am so annoyed (more with myself I think).  Although they are slow, they are reasonable and do general credit everything. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67 @Rickibotta  The Grove Co deals are no longer an available option on my SK app

0 Likes