cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopkick target MM!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   I dont think they are available for any of us (and the $ value of pending offers have dropped dramatically).  

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Duh, I looked at WM instead of Target 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  @FelskyNY 

I still show all 6 items under essentials,  400 pts for product and 1000 for dispensers

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   I'm so glad you said that because it made me look too and I took screen shots of it all

1000 dispensers, 400 soaps - but no bundles.  I think it is just an internal error.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I still have the dish bundle active for 925...lol, well below the 1400 even

as i mentioned, it has 525 kicks + 400 bonus

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Yeah - just an overall mess. 

Does anyone know what the SK value was (or do you still have) the Palmolive soap (not the spray)

and what was the value of the bundle on the Malt o Meal cereal?  Those 2 offers dropped off my receipt that is pending from over a week ago.

thanks

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I have neither.  

Are you saying dropped off like they just pretended you did not redeem them and it appears they don't plan on paying you?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Yep - not showing as pending (although the Nestle water and goody is still showing as pending).  I think they just screwed up, like Ibotta sometimes the total pending doesn't match the actual offers.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Minimum to cash out at SK?  I am not sure I need 8 or 9 rebate sites.   SK looks easy to cancel if they rip us of.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I dont think they are going to "rip us off".  Just need to clarify - like we said with Ibotta - patience.  You can cash out as low as $2

0 Likes