cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopkick target MM!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@chyleekauahi  @FelskyNY  @Icequeen813 

Omgomgomg.  So I searched Target and it showed the dish dispenser in stock.  Then I hurriedly went to Target and didn't see it.  Looked at the app, and it said it was OOS.  So obviously I was on cr-ack.   But then cool dude came by and he had a gu-n.  And I asked him to check if they were ordered.  He said not on order and count was minus-1.  But he said they may be on aisle W16.   That made little sense but we went and looked.   And it was there.

20210519_132852.jpg

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  addicting isn't it!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You know it.  Tracking this deal down is even more exciting than getting a bounty from FA

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I know!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I love my dispensers so much that I just have them sitting on a shelf in a prominent position.  I probably should use them, but I love them so much.  I probably would get sideways if someone touched them.  I need to get a vertical sign holder that I can put a page in that says 'DO NOT TOUCH.  THIS MEANS YOU!!'

0 Likes

Jmsaj2008
Rewards Hunter

After submitting my receipt on SK they only credited 1000 of the 6000 points 🤷‍♀️ I think it is the way it reads on Target receipt. It said products weren’t found on receipt and all products needed to be purchased to get the bundle points. Any idea if I should submit a ticket?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jmsaj2008 

Do you have any pending points?  If not, I believe I would over $20.  

Can you post a pic of the receipt?

Just wondering if it looks the same.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jmsaj2008 @Rickibotta I wouldn't post a pic of the full receipt, only the lines that matter. I would definitely put in a ticket. 

0 Likes

Jmsaj2008
Rewards Hunter

I put in a ticket. Have used Shopkick for many years. Hopefully they will credit the rest.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Well, of my two sets (4000 points), they gave me 400 points, only crediting for the hand soap.  Zeroes for both dispensers and zero for the multi-soap..  I sent them a 'request' or whatever, I am not sure it is a ticket.  Where do you see open tickets?  How are you supposed to submit tickets?

I can't find any info on this anywhere,

My purchase from today is still pending  as 2000 kicks

0 Likes