cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoprite deals 1/17/22

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20220117_122907_692.jpg

 I only used 1 paper coupon on the tea which was a .55 peelie.  Dunkaroos are .99 with a $1/2 digital.  Paid .49/box.  This was unmarked in my store.  Check your app.

20220117_124750.jpg

21 Replies

Re: Shoprite deals 1/17/22

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I'm just excited that they have Enlightened ice cream on sale for $2.88 and I have some $2 and $1.50 catalinas! Btw, the compeed stuff is on sale there this week so if you still have the ibotta offer and coupons, they're $3 moneymakers each at the Shoprites near me.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  I bought the Compeed last week at $7.99 for a smaller MM - don't have any more coups - but that's a great price.  Enjoy your Ice cream!

Hazel
Core Shopper

@cweiner31 Thanks for the shout on compeed deal. I see them on the shoprite website store closest to me for 6.99. Should come out to $2 MM. $5 from ibotta and $4 (10ct) from SS (Glad I save them now instead of throwing them out haha).  Never done this coupon thing at shoprite before. Gonna try tonight. Any tips @FelskyNY ? I saw you did the shoprite deal before. Do I just give them the SS PQ (I assume abbrev for paper coupon)?

I see some shoprite stores have it at 5.99 much further away. Lucky

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  there are 2 Compeed deals, just match the product size and coupons.  Make sure your digitals are all loaded - and I would link your CDC account and load all those offers as well. 

I did Gorton's shrimp last week at SNS - but it is on sale at Shoprite and it's on Ibotta.

Musselman's fortified apple sauce has a .50 peelie if you can find it (comes out to .49 after coupon and Ibotta)  I also mention the Celestial seasoning tea - there are 2 Ibotta offers - and just look for .55 peelies.

I happen to love Clio bars, and Breakstone cottage doubles are pretty cheap too. 

Ocean spray fruit medley are usually $2.99 and there is a $2 Ibotta offer.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   Here's a printable coupon too.

https://eatenlightened.com/pages/2-coupon

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Looks like my SR only has the Compeed 10ct Mixed one for 6.99. Only have a $4 from SS for the 10CT and $5 back from Ibotta. Gonna try that tonight or tomorrow.

Gorton's shrimp is 5.99 at SR but $5.00 at SNS with $2 Ibotta. Is there another coupon stack or final for $3?

What is a peelie?

Musselman's Apple Sauce, $2 at SNS but not the variety that matches Ibotta, $2.69 at SR. If I do 2x Musselman's on same receipt, it only counts as 1 offer for the $10/18 bonus, right?

Breakstone Cottage Cheese $1.69 with $0.50 back from Ibotta. I think I see this on sale sometimes at SNS, maybe I should wait

Celestial Seasonings Tea 20ct $2.29 at SR. $0.50 Ibotta. I might do this if I need to fill more offers on the $10/18 bonus

Still can't find the Clio bars at SNS in those 2 areas you mentioned on the other post. Maybe mine just don't carry them. Cores bar OOS. Trying to find those Highkey cookies

Ocean Spray Fruit Medley $3.49, $2 back from Ibotta. Adding to bottom of the list

Did you see there's a Cetaphil 8oz facial cleanser for $6.99 SR or $7.49 SNS with $4 coupon from MFR and $3 back from Ibotta. Making it FAO or $0.49  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel prices may vary by store of course

My SR has the shrimp for $4.99.  Same price at SNS

Screenshot_20220117-201652_ShopRite.jpg

 Applesauce is $2.19.  Peelie is a coupon that's on the product that you peel off.

20220112_160508.jpg

20220117_201816.jpg

 the core bars and clio are on sale at SnS, I posted over the weekend. Look for Fridge section near organic products.

Overall I usually find SR to be cheaper than SnS but sale prices of course make the difference.

Cetaphil has been oos by me.

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Yup, extra city tax for me haha. Interesting Peelie. Didn't realize it's a thing. I'll keep an eye out on those. Is it just a SR thing or specific product? My SR is a bit further than SNS so I almost never shop at SR. Didn't realize some of the deals might be better. You're right about SNS sales. Some of them makes a difference. Shame about the Cetaphil. I also noticed it OOS for mine too. Found the Core bars but OOS. Regarding Clio bars, I've went up and down all the aisles today, twice. Even the staff doesn't know 😂. It's too bad. Like you said, they're on sale, would be an easy one to knock off. I did up to 8 offers today for the $10/18 bonus. 10 more to go. Missed the SR run for the compeed, maybe tomorrow

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Did the Compeed deal work for both of you? I've been having trouble with it. I redeemed 2 of them at Rite-Aid on Thursday and then they came back on Saturday and I bought them again. Ibotta did not accept it for some reason even though I checked the upc's. Only 1 of the offers returned so I submitted that one and again not accepted. The help desk has been terrible. I had to send them the upc's 3 times, then they said I already got paid for it, then they said I already submitted that receipt. When they send the email asking if I'm satisifed, I'll let them know the help was terrible. If that doesn't help, I'll just return them.

0 Likes