cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoprite Jul 11-17: many items for less than $1 ea

Nique
Skilled Saver

Shoprite has some really good sales next week. Here are some that stack with Ibotta that I noticed while perusing the ad. Hope it helps some folks.

Kellogg's cereal 4 for $4 w/DC - various Ibotta offers from $0.60 to $1 back

Just Egg folded $2.99 - Ibotta $1.99 back

Butterball turkey bacon $2.50 - Ibotta $0.35 back (max 1)

Kellogg's Jumbo Snax $2.49 w/DC - Ibotta $2 back

Clif bars 5 for $5 - Ibotta $0.50 back for Nut Butter variety

Halo Top pops 3 for $4 w/DC - Ibotta $1 back (max 5)

Cleveland Kraut 2 for $5 - Ibotta $1 back (max 3)

Minute Maid juice sticks $3.99 - Ibotta $1 back (not super cheap, but these are good)

Dare I mention, Colliers still $1.99 - 7 Ibotta offers for $1 back each

One screenshot. Note the spend requirement.

Screenshot_20210709-083607_ShopRite.jpg

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Shoprite Jul 11-17: many items for less than $1 ea

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  Thanks for the tag -

I can't find the just egg folded near me, and I had printed a coupon for $1 off a while back but can't find the link (if it even still exists)

I'm definitely hoping for the Kellogg's jumbo snacks to reset for me (it's also on SK) and I'll be stocking up (limit 4) on the digital

4 more boxes of Kelloggs cereal again this week, I know I'll be doing that.  I bought 6 boxes of the Special K this past week.  

I actually did a product test for the halo top pops - the pineapple were out of this world.

If the rain lets up, I'll probably try to finish my bonus before Sunday and then carry these offers over to Monday mid-week (if we get a bonus).

I've been holding off on the Colliders because no-one in my house seems too interested and that means it falls on me to eat them. 

And the Clif bar - nut butter, those are so good.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Nique  I’m envious, no Shoprite& Kroger in my area. Great prices Cleveland Kraut is $4.99 WM , 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 @Nique  meant Colliders (I believe) and if you had a Kroger or shoprite - you'd be even more of a force to be reckoned with.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique    Snyder pretzels are on sale next week for $1.88 - my offers is $1.50 on 1 so .38/bag is awesome.  If you have the BOGO offer - these may even be less for you. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Here's the just egg coupon - open the website and you get a pop up

https://www.ju.st/stories/plant-based-eggs

Nique
Skilled Saver

Thanks for the coupon @FelskyNY. Now they’ll be free. Worth trying them.

I noticed the Snyder’s pretzels are on sale, but the twisted variety doesn’t come up in Shoprite’s app. Will check in-store.

0 Likes