cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOPRITE TRIP 01-06-20

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210106_132830_884.jpg

Shoprite trip this AM to finish off my midweek bonus.  Don't you hate when the receipt prints out lousy and you have pending items? 

The poland spring energy drink was free when you buy 3 24 packs of water, my store actually had 28 packs, so an even better buy at 3/$9

Apple sauce was on sale w/ digital final cost

Baby food was on sale w/ printable coupons. Jars were .64 each, printable $1/3 from website.  Final cost 3/$1

**bleep** cereal were $1.49, printable .75 from website. Final cost free

Surprise! **bleep** B toothbrush on sale, free with Ibotta.

Fage Best Self lactose free on sale $1, .75 on Ibotta Final cost .25

Minute rice on sale 3/$5, .75 back each on Ibotta.

Slow kettle soup, Free

Oatmeal on sale $1, .25 back on Ibotta.

Knorr was free on Fetch.

Quorn on sale. $1 printable from website (not sure if still available) $2 back on Ibotta (free).

Happy to answer any questions.

14 Replies

Re: SHOPRITE TRIP 01-06-20

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes, I have a question: What was worthy of getting BLEEPED out?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  ha ha ha O r a l.  Really?   Lol!!!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @What-Shot FelskyNY caught using naughty language again! Lol! Lordie

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I was in a hurry to post because I have work to do and now I don't have time to play with my friends on the boards.  

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @Donna2 When I was a newbie on this forum, I honestly thought that all the bleeped words were indeed inappropriate vocab.....well, that was until I, myself (someone who does not use curse words) was BLEEPED for using the term KILLJOY.....but I hyphenated it. So the first 1/2 of the word was BLEEPED.

So my deepest apologies for previously assuming that most of my pals here had a foul-mouth. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot   Keeps things interesting - that's for sure - O R A L - B toothbrush is NOT a dirty word. LOL

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Patience right?  I received $12.35, things were skipped and some I only got credit for once.

So I re-upload my receipt for those items missed for $10.99

And I put in a ticket for the items that I only got credit for 1, so that's another $8.35

And my $5 bonus.  Documenting for all of you to see.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Not to air my dirty laundry, but this is how I dispute earnings and I also keep a copy of my communications

I uploaded this 1/6 shoprite receipt and initially received credit for 6 items in the amount of $12.35. (see earlier communication)
So I uploaded it again and received credit for 5 corn pop jumbo snacks and tasty cakes.

I should have rcvd the following in total:
2 Tiger paw (missing $2)
2 Apple jacks (missing $2)
2 Froot loops (rcvd)
2 corn pops (rcvd 5) overpaid $6
2 fage (missing .75) receipt part 5
2 quorn nuggets (missing $2) receipt part 5
2 nivea mens (missing $1.60) part 5 says 2@
1 tastykake (rcvd)
1 quaker oatmeal (missing .25) rcpt part 4
3 minute rice (missing .75 x3) rcpt part 5
1 **bleep** b toothbrush (missing $1) rcpt part 4
1 slow kettle soup (missing $2.49) rcpt part 4

I am therefore missing $14.34 less $6 overpaid by you on the pops for a total of $8.34
and because of the missing credits I should also receive $5 for the mid week bonus.
total due of $13.34

Just so you can point out on the receipt where the items are.. I had scanned everything, uploaded the receipt etc.

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  I've been to shoprite 3x this week so far and I didn't even notice the snax on sale lol. I gotta start paying more attention to the sales. Gonna buy some tomorrow. Love the froot loops and apple jack

0 Likes