Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Siete at Target $5 off $15 plus Rebate Stack

Tikiki
Core Shopper

784AA77F-DF73-47F0-B49D-14B6B761603F.jpeg

Just in time for Taco 🌮 Tuesday!
Buy $15 worth of Siete products get $5 off. Stack with Ibotta and Aisle rebates. Not free, but worth it, if you like Siete.

Not all Siete products are in my Target gallery; currently I have only the taco shells, enchilada sauce and hot sauce.

Here’s an example deal: 2 pkgs taco shells $5.99x2 and 1 hot sauce $4.49 = 16.47 - Target $5 off -1.75ix2 and -1.50i -.58 Red Card = $5.89 -$1 Aisle = $4.89 …not bad for 2 packages of shells and a hot sauce considering the cheapest price I’ve seen for one package of the shells alone has been $5.28 at WM. 

18 Replies

Re: Siete at Target $5 off $15 plus Rebate Stack

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I saw that too - great deal - I've been kinda slacking a bit lately at Target.

0 Likes

armack
Shopper

Excellent deal for such a specialty brand!

Just a heads-up to everyone though, this is a grain-free (meaning no corn or wheat), paleo, dairy-free, vegan brand.

IMHO, their tortilla chips are nasty. Their potato chips are fine. I haven't tried the tortillas or taco shells, but I wouldn't have high hopes for them, at least not the cassava flour ones (what the tortilla chips are made of).

This is a great deal if you have dietary needs that these products satisfy and an okay deal if you want to try these products and need credit toward a bonus. But for everyone else, we'd probably be better off getting getting regular brands made with corn and/or flour.

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  😉How did I know you already saw that deal?!? Because you always find the best Target deals! There are a few other decent TC deals this week-no real MMs, but solid deals nonetheless. I’m itching to try to swing the Nature’s Way Alive! deal…

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@armack   I’m in the adventurous eater, wanna try category. I like to try for cheap and if they’re not to my liking, then I can easily pass them up in the future 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   I literally have an appointment every day this week between my mom, my son and myself, so I haven't had much time to play (and Target is one of my favorite playgrounds).  I've been waiting for a good Siete deal since I saw the offers on Aisle and Ibotta.

I haven't gotten to Whole Foods in ages either. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Don’t you hate when real life interferes with goofing off ?!? 😂 I hear you on the appointments, I’m two for two yesterday and today. Looking forward to your posts when you have more time. ☺️

0 Likes

armack
Shopper

I'm the same way and Ibotta is definitely a great way to try new and interesting products! And I certainly didn't mean to detract from this being a good deal for the brand.

I just threw it out there to let anyone who might not be aware know.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki  You already got the Sour Cream!!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@armack  Made w cassava which is root vegetable known as Yuca ,very common in Latin America…. delicious … very versatile starchy vegetable,.

0 Likes