cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Siete at Target $5 off $15 plus Rebate Stack

armack
Shopper

@Icequeen813 I don't have anything against cassava in general and agree it can be good in certain recipes.

I'm just saying that I find these to be a poor substitute for tortilla chips. The texture isn't right - they're not crisp enough and almost a little crumbly (more like crackers than chips) and without the corn they just don't taste like tortilla chips.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@armack  No worries! I wouldn’t buy this product . I live in Tampa area so I’m very familiar with Cuban food,Mexican tortilla chips. I don’t buy Lays

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  I saw this but only buy their tortilla chips which personally I love as I do avoid wheat and corn and these are an amazing dupe. Since the bags are a penny short it showed I’d need 4 bags to take the $5 off which isn’t worth it. 

If you like their regular chips they are on sale at WF through today for 2.54? each and stack with Ibotta, making them only 1.54 each with a limit of 2.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save   Do you do Aisle as well?   There was a $1 rebate from Aisle for Siete products also. (If your receipt is within 3 days old, you can still submit it.)

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Thanks @FelskyNY. I don’t do any apps that need any banking or payment system information from me. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  Understandable.  Many of us set up Venmo with a Debit card attached (mine is purple).  Does not require any banking information, and you can use the money in the Venmo account without having to transfer it to your bank (or link it in any way)  I've earned $95.51 to date (but then again I likely spent the $95.51 to earn it back) 

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I know I’m in the minority. I work for a banking regulator and won’t get into it but I don’t trust these 3rd party tools. If they ever switch to gift cards, I’ll join. They clearly have a lot of amazing stacking deals. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  Judgment free zone - I hear you.  I never did Venmo etc. until I had to pay my mother's aides and they use Zelle - so I signed up for that.  A lot easier than running back and forth (even though I do that all the time anyway).  So when Venmo had the debit card option without having to link a bank account, I was more open to the idea.  Next I'll be buying bitcoin  LOL (ummmm not likely)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I never did Venmo until Tiffin told me I had to. LFGG!!

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes