cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SIGN UP FOR MAILING LISTS!!!!

Marj
Deal Sharer

Thank you! Signed up and got my BOGO coupon!

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

The cheesy bites are delicious!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

It took me forever to get rid of the bites.   I made the mistake of buying 9 of the 'cheese breads', and fortunately they were only 99¢ each at Kroger.   I really wanted to like them.  It was more the texture of them I did not enjoy.  I tried buttering them, dipping them., cooking them longer, etc, and it was a slow grind getting rid of them in our house.

I'm glad you liked them though.

I wish they had other products here, but that is the only BB product they have in my area.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY 

Thank you again! This was awesome timing. Signed up yesterday, received emailed coupon link, printed coupon, redeemed at my nearest Target stacking with Ibotta BOGO for the breakfast sandwiches for a mm. Need to have kid and DH eat them for breakfast this morning to free up some freezer space! This deal helped me complete Frankenstein and WWB-so extra sweet!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   That is great!  I'm so glad it worked out for you.  I keep looking in the freezer section here, but no luck.  You really scored AND completed your bonuses.  I wasn't sure if everyone would get the BOGO coupon for signing up.  That's why I always try to share whatever I see. 

If you aren't signed up for brown cow farm and stonyfield, I always get printable email coupons from them as well.   Maybe we should come up with a list of companies that send email coupons when you join their mailing list or visit their website?  (clio snacks has the printable coupon for the parfait, for example).

0 Likes