Saver

Walmart has Simulate Nuggs for $4.98

Ibotta has a bogo $5.00

Aisle spooky deal $6 back max 3

25 Replies

Re: Simulate Nuggs mm

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Amckinney7 @FelskyNY @mickootay @Rickibotta  Dig up your receipt from your Nuggs purchase and submit for a $4.98 Simulate rebate to your Venmo.  It was super fast.

https://app.chop.today/simulate?d=100_simulate_rebate

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   WHOO HOOO - thank you - took me longer to find the receipt then get the Venmo.  Looks like rebate is also available on Paypal (but I did Venmo)

xoxo

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Thanks so much.   Took a couple of minutes only for it to arrive once they sent.

Nuggs: $14.97 for 3 boxes, but rcvd $18 AISLE <and> $4.99 Simulate text rebate, so really $8.02 mm on the 3 boxes

Same trip:  "Siete Tortilla Chip + Seasoning Mix" SK deal  -  $2.12 moneymaker in its own right.

Same trip:  "Grove dish soap dispenser <and>  refill bundle"  SK deal.  Paid $5.96 after stacking.

Receipt total paid:  $35.54 (after 10¢ reusable bag credit)  less  $40.89 in rebates [$3.10 ibotta + $13.80 SK + $19 AISLE + $4.99 Simulate Rebate) =$5.35 moneymaker on all items  (or $4.38 after paying taxes)

Now here is the great thing about 'couponing/rebating'.   You can basically create your own narrative....lol  So the Siete/Nuggs moneymakers afforded me the ability to absorb the whole cost of the Grove, and still leave a strong moneymaker

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Amckinney7
Saver

@cjwoody 

Thank you

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  

I did it at Walmart so I had the BOGO Ibotta offer. I spent $10, got back $5 Ibotta, $5 Rebate (thanks CJ) and $12 Aisle  (rounding sorry)

I cannot find the Siete products at the stores to do the bundle. 

Aisle offer is now back to $3 per box - but still a great offer.  Perfect to cut up in my salad.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Did you try to figure out a microwave method of cooking?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Not yet.  I wanted a little "crunch-like" to add to my meal, so I popped them in the oven - can probably try air fryer too, but I didn't want to take it out, set it up, etc. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I found this   You can try it out at first and adjust as necessary

1. Preheat air fryer to 400F
  2. When ready set temperature to 400F
  3. Cook for six minutes
  4. Turn Nuggs once during cooking
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I usually just throw it on a piece of foil when someone is heating up pizza.  LOL 

Thanks though - I appreciate it. 

0 Likes