cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skippy at Target and Gevalia coffee at CVS

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

My FAVORITE coffee on the planet is Gevalia. It's normally anywhere from $8-11 bucks. CVS has it on sale right now for $4.99. Couple that with $1 ibotta rebate for $3.99 a bag. Great deal! I also have the CVS app and had $3 off $12 grocery so made it an even better deal.

Also...the FAO on skippy squeeze peanutbutter reset for $2.59. I picked it up from Target which has 10% off in the target circle making it $2.33 for a small money maker. I had one of the $1.00 peelies still so payed $1.33 for a $1.26 MM...whoop whoop!

3 Replies

Re: Skippy at Target and Gevalia coffee at CVS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  The coffee sounds like a great deal at CVS! I have my carepass from last month expiring on the 6th and I have to use it but I dont have the grocery offer.  I'll think of something. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I didn't have much time to shop around in the store, but I did see yellow se tags all over the place. I wanted so bad to spend the time looking anf matching up good deals, but CVS was my first stop and still had Albertsons sprouts and target to get to. Fi I shed my wknd warrior need 11 items for $10 bonus so I'm scrolling WM for raid tomorrow. I'm hoping gevalia resets again before CVS sale ends because I will go back again and get them for $3.99 which is a gonga for me! Some stash laundry detergent, my stash is coffee lol

Mrs_EG_04
Deal Sharer

Great savings 

0 Likes