cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Skippy Peanut Butter Free After Offer

What-Shot
Super Saver

I DID add it to my list....but it has also disappeared from there.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

Can't find it on my app. Where did you find it? I searched on the home page and it didn't come up.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@TXbelle  It was there this morning and now it's gone.  Some people are saying it is still showing in their shopping list, but someone on Instagram said that although it's on the shopping list, it isn't attaching. 

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

So weird thing happened. Once I saw that the Skippy offer was in my list, I went to the grocery store right away. (Had other groceries to pick up too, so it wouldn’t be a wasted trip just for the Skippy, especially if it didn’t end up crediting, lol!) once I got there, every single offer for my store (pick n save) disappeared. I kept checking as I did my shopping, not even one offer showed up the whole time. Decided to get the PB anyway since I love these, and once I left the store I checked again, and my Pick N save offers were back to normal. Submitted my receipt to IB and already got credited! So happy about this! 

84AEA9B6-4E6E-45FC-9E4A-7777966EA7C9.png

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY any idea what day/time the Skippy offer at Target expires? I had it on my list, just bought it, and when I was ready to submit my receipt, the offer was gone. I’ve tried everything to re-locate it, even logged out and back in. The same thing happened last night with Powerade Power Water at Publix, but it came back a few minutes later. Trying to decide if I should return the Skippy while I’m still at Target or keep it and hope the rebate returns. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY Never mind, it just came back, so I resubmitted my receipt, and it applies. I’m sure that’s going to double flag my account, which is still blocked from withdrawing earnings. I’m really getting frustrated with all of the technical problems of this app. I really hope the block is removed soon, but it’s the weekend now, and I’m not sure how many of the upper level folks work weekends. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun mine is showing 6 hrs left, but only on my list, not when I search it!  Try and upload it and see if it works.  If you can see it in your list, screenshot it 1st!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  glad it appears to have worked out.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

Yes, it was only showing in my list and was definitely not applied to my first submission. I resubmitted, and it picked it up, but now the receipt is in that pending status with nothing showing. Usually, that is corrected automatically within a day or two, but I went ahead and created a support ticket to make sure they know why. I’ll keep you posted and hopefully the block is removed soon. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY OMG! I’m in shock. Someone already processed my Skippy offer. Cash back received, and the block was also removed. I just made a successful withdraw. I think that’s the fastest ever. Maybe they have notes on my account now. I’m a happy Ibotta’er again! 🙂