cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Shop at Pubix (with a surprise)

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Stopped at Publix this afternoon to grab a couple of sale items.   Found a couple deals on the clearance rack, then got a surprise when I got home.

20210727_191428.jpg

 Dove hand wash was regular price $3.99 each.  Used a BOGO PQ + $2/2 SQ + $1 DQ = 2 for .99

Nexxus shampoo is on sale 20% off, so paid $4.63 each +$5 off PQ on each = .75 MM

Cakebites were on clearance for .75 each + Ibotta .50 off each = 4 for 1.00

Jumbo Snax were on clearance for 2.74 each + Ibotta 2.00 off each + 1.20 SK = 3 for 1.02

So I paid 12.50 OOP (with tax)  & claimed $8 from Ibotta & $1.20 from SK.  Then, when I submitted my receipt to Fetch I found out about this:

20210727_191756.jpg

I qualified for 500 Fetch points + a $5 Publix gift card for spending $15 on Unilever brands!  What a nice bonus. 😀  

To top it all off, I cashed in $5 on a FA EyeSpy while I was at the store.  Quite a nice little shop this afternoon.

4 Replies

Re: Small Shop at Pubix (with a surprise)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins   And your first thought was - I have to share this on the Ibotta board because people there will really understand it better than anyone else.  You stacked a lot of nice deals there for a really nice shop.  If you do KFR, you can upload your receipt there too (and you can print coupons - not sure if there are still jumbo snack coupons available).  I also love when you can add on a FA like you did!

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Thanks for the reminder! I completely forget about the KFR website.  If the Snax coupons are still available on KFR, I may have to head back to Publix today.  Hubby loves those things.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins   We love them too - and the individual bags are the best. I haven't seen them clearance by me.  It's ok, my scale appreciates the lack of unnecessary sweets. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

Great stacking.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes