Did you mean: 

SMALL TARGET/STOP AND SHOP TRIP

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211010_105004_482.jpg

Target

Flow water $1.00 - .30 TC - .50 Ibotta.
Final cost .20

Nature made back to sleep $8.99 - .89 TC - $2 coupon (cashier had to manually enter) - $3 SK - $3.10 Ibotta (any vitamin submitted and accepted by Ibotta. Free

Field Agent Audit $3.70

Stop and Shop - Cinnadust $2.49 x2 - $6 Swagbucks. $1 moneymaker

Total trip $4.50 mm and 3 Ibotta offers

10 Replies

Re: SMALL TARGET/STOP AND SHOP TRIP

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY they say good things come in small packages! I'm going to pick up the back to sleep shortly. Didn't see the flow water deal so thanks for that!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  if they won't put in the coupon, try taking the 10% off your card.

I didnt see the Flow til I was in the store.  

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY    So jelly of the Flow water! Hope my store has the deal. I really love the rose 🌹 flavor! 😋 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I've been stalking the Barnana chips at Target and crisps at WF, so I tried another Target early this morning.  The Target app said there were 9 (pink bag chips) in stock - and of course I found only 1 LONELY green bag, so I couldn't do the Ibotta BOGO/Aisle stack.  So I figured I'd grab the sleep stuff and the Flow Water (I thought it was full price at that point less 30%) - and since my normal Target doesn't carry it, it was a good deal - but on sale and 30% off and on Ibotta - I bought 1 at .20 - and I'm getting closer to my bonus.  Add on the FA, and a quick spin to SNS across the parking lot for the Cinnadust and I was on my way to the $1 store to get balloons.  All this and I was home by 8:40.

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  I love the rose and the hibiscus flavors. Cucumber (yuk). I maxed out my Ibotta offers awhile ago so have a good supply.  Now I only have the liter unflavored offer on Ibotta. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY   Wow, you’re quick!  Whenever I enter Target it’s like: shiny thing here! Shiny thing there! So hard to stay on task!!!

Is the Barnana deal on Aisle good for any? Bites, chips, etc? 
 Did your Target app show the Flow? Mine shows no deals $1.59 for the flavors. I could do the plain 1l for .90 oop, but that seems expensive! 😂 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I had to get in and out and get ready to go to mom's, so I didn't have time for the "shine" things or the $10 wys $50 grocery deal either.   I thought my app showed full price with a 30% TC, but the store had a $1 sign up - so I figured for .20, it was another offer toward my bonus.  I'm trying to spend as little as possible to satisfy these bonuses.  I'm holding back on the $10 wys $50 for the mid-week (fingers crossed) and yes, the Barnana on Aisle is good on any - hope it sticks around a bit longer

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki I didn't see a sale sign on the flavored flows in Target. Just the 30% off on the 1ltr so I passed on it for now. Sale on the flavored ones skipped arizona...boooo boooo hisssssss

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Donna2 Waaaaaaaaaa! 😩 😭 lol!

0 Likes