cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smarty Pants Healthy Kids Immunity at Target!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210311_080530_750.jpg

 SWAGBUCKS DEAL!

2 Free Smartypants Healthy Kids Immunity at Target!

Combine Swagbucks offer with 50% off Target Circle for free/moneymaker. Regularly priced $13.99 or sale price $10.99, 50% TC and $15 back on SB when you buy 2.

Always check your Swagbucks account as this can change at any minute!

9 Replies

Re: Smarty Pants Healthy Kids Immunity at Target!

FrugalHippie
Shopper

The did this the other day but had to submit a review, since Swagbucks said there wasn’t anything to redeem on my receipt. Did yours go through? I’m still waiting to hear back🤞

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@FrugalHippie  My store had ZERO in stock - so if I have time, I may go to another Target on the way to my mom's but I'll see timing wise.  Let us know if it goes through.  Did you ring them up separately?  That's what I usually try to do. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My Target app says my Target only has one.  The next closest Target with stock (only 1) is 23 miles away.

I was hopeful, but it is looking iffy.  

Question: The $10.99 price is with same-day order service (Pickup or Same Day Delivery).  Is it also on sale in Store?  My experience is Yes, but I never know for sure.  The app tends to give Pickup/Delivery prices over store prices.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  It should be, if not they should honor the price.  My store does and they price adjust, but again its not available in my store. Check your app, its still showing 1500/2 but we know that can change!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Looks like this deal is gone from Swagbucks.  It was there this morning, I believe.

I thought I might pick it up while I was at Target tonight to get my hum toothbrush.   It will be a quick stop tonight.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I dont see it either - it was there this morning. 

You can get the free perfect bar though

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

SmartyPants Healthy Kids Immunity is back again.  

Wish I had seen this before I went to Target.  It disappeared for a short period, but it seemed to be back.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Went whole hog on this one TWICE, either both times with Swagbucks or once each with Swagbucks or Inbox $s

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

I brought these through Target online as I couldn’t find more than one in any of the near by Target stores. I submitted for online purchase and never received any response other than automatic reply. I never did any online in the past with SB , so checking to see if any one had any experience with online submission. Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes