cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smile Direct Club MM

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Smile Direct Club  whitening toothpaste $5.29 at Walgreens,$2 cash Reward $5 Ibotta rebate $2.69 MM!  It’s not BBB , however .$.31 short of $3 BBB … no brainer…

7 Replies

Re: Smile Direct Club MM

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I found a Walgreens that carries Smile Direct Club toothpaste, but the Walgreens website says the price is $5.29 and no mention of $2 cash rewards.  Is this Walgreens Cash or Register Rewards?

You mention the cost is $5.29 and you get back $2.00 and $5.00 (IB).  $7.00 - $5.29 is $1.71 moneymaker.  Did I miss something?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@mmoore01  I see the same as you.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  you’re right, I was hurrying to gym

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Sb live, get ready

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Cash Rewards!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

It might not be available in my area.

The last time, the toothpaste was on sale on the website, but not in the store.  I had to get the store to match the website price.  Since it was not my local Walgreens, I wasn't excited about the whole process.

Walgreens is not very good about posting Register Rewards on their site since the site focuses on online purchases which don't give you Register Rewards.

I am not sure I want to go back to that same store and then find out they weren't offering the Register Rewards.

Maybe I will call Walgreens Customer Support.  They might know.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  It’s cash rewards. I don’t shop Walgreens that much or CVS, occasionally there might be a good deal last week, Flex razors at Walgreens & Checkout 51 , was a nice stacking deal,OOP was$1 and some change 

0 Likes