cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Smirnoff Seltzer

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Icequeen813 yes, it is good for their seltzers. I don't know why you'd be having the issue with your paypal address. I did the rebate, but it was a long time ago.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@ThatGuy  I tried again just now, It went through. 2 weeks to review receipt is that typical?  Thanks again!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   Just to be sure - you did NOT activate the $10 offer in the Target app and did it through BYBE - I think I'd rather do that than have a $10 digital visa.  $15.99 in my store.  but if I can do the $2 and $5 also - then I'll consider it. 

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Icequeen813 I do lots of seltzer rebates and all the companies are different. some take less than a day and other take weeks. the only thing I like about the weeks ones is it being a nice surprise when I finally get the money. by then I had usually forgotten all a out it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  I did activate in Target app,that’s the only way you get the BYBE $10,plus it’s only $14.99 w $2 TC deal, by the way my $10 is already in the bank! $2.99 OOP. Then I submitted the receipt to diegobeerrebate.com for another $5 rebate

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 I didnt activate the offer and uploaded to bybe instead.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Is there an advantage to doing it this way? What was your OOP?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 No difference, I just thought I can track the BYBE easier.

$14.99 - $10 - $5 (THANKS @ThatGuy) - $2 Ibotta

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ThatGuy @Icequeen813  Thanks for the Smirnoff deal.  I combined it with New Leaf Pull Ups $8.99 ($2 Ibotta, $3 Fetch and $3 printable, although there is a $2 TC if you don't print) and Bounty (on SK) at Target.  Final cost $3.13 for all 3 items

IMG_20210605_161223_110.jpg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY

Target lets u combine one PQ with TC, correct?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes