cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snickers Peanut Brownie Bars triple stack at Kroger

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

Good news for those who have recently discovered these tasty treats. 😋 Ibotta has a new rebate for .50 off two, there's a cashback offer from Kroger for .25 off one (up to 5X) and CDC has a new rebate for .75 off the purchase of two, My store still has them for .60 each and had a good supply. I bought three and they were a small MM for me. YMMV. Good luck to those of you who enjoy them as much as I do!

3 Replies

Re: Snickers Peanut Brownie Bars triple stack at Kroger

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids  I just bought a bunch of these addictive suckers at WG yesterday to finish my WWB, ugh! 
Also, my Kroger affiliate doesn’t carry these qualifying sizes - another ugh!

I paid $7 for 2 sharables - $1 IB = $6 or $3/each. $3 for 2 individuals - $0.50 IB = $2.50 or $1.25 each. Used $5 WG cash, so $3.50 + tax oop.  They better last for a while but with the new offers, I may have to stock up more, just in case!

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Xiao You didn't do bad, esp considering these are treats that you enjoy! When the Ibotta offer first came out for .25 off one, I got a couple at Walmart for 1.48 - .25 IB, so $1.23, which is pretty much what you paid for the bars at Walgreen's. More than what I'd normally pay, but I do portion these into two servings. I'm very fortunate that I finally found these at my Kroger. They were up front in the checkout area, but in a display stand and not with the candy by the registers where I had been looking. Sorry your KA doesn't have the bigger size! However, with the CDC rebate combined with Ibotta, you can't go wrong grabbing a couple extra at WG or WM! LOL

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids  Thank you for consoling me! You’re not just a mom to your fur kids - your maternal instinct towards this ‘needy two-legged creature’ is very much appreciated as well. 🙏