cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snuggle offer

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Buy snuggle scent boosters this week - use $1.00 coupon and get $2.50 back on Ibotta - get almost free at Walmart 

5 Replies

Re: Snuggle offer

Mashoren
Deal Sharer

I did the same thing and with the Snuggle extra bonuses I now have Snuggle products coming out of my ears lol. 

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Mashoren So do I. My husband has to find room in my garage for my laundry detergent and fabric softener stash. But It doesn’t eat anything!  And I don’t have to worry about running out. Lol 

Right after my home burnt in 2013 and I lost everything, I was big into extreme couponing. I meant I bought 5 newspapers a week, subscribed to coupon services, all my friends and neighbors collected coupons for me and gave me their inserts, etc. Didn’t know about Ibotta then. Anyway, I used coupons on sale items to restock my home. I still haven’t bought any dishwashing liquid or dishwasher detergent and it is almost 8 years! I stored them in plastic totes in my garage and they work just as good today as when I bought them. I am shocked how much they have increased in price since then. Most of mine was bought during a sale with a BIGIF coupon or $3 off each coupon. And I  mailed all coupons that I didn’t use overseas to military bases for years.

I no longer have time or energy to do extreme couponing, but Ibotta makes it fun!

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964  - I have a $2.50 rebate on the Snuggles SuperCare Scent Booster, 19 oz size, but even with the $1.00 coupon, it is still expensive.  The Snuggles Booster is $7.97 - $2.50 - $1.00 and the final price is $4.47.  You mentioned getting it almost free at Walmart, but I don't consider this almost free.  It isn't even half price.

Did I miss something?

blongnv
Deal Sharer

I think she meant snuggle liquid fabric softener

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01 

I bought the 26 ct pods snuggle exhilarations in wash scent boosters for $3.97 and it gave me the credit under the super Care scent boosters 19 oz or larger. I waited for it to reset and tried again last night and when I scanned it - it said “no match” so I put it back and bought the liquid Instead for .47.  It worked at Kroger also for 2 weeks and Kroger had the 20 ct on sale for $1.99 during the mega event. So it was a mm at Kroger. I guess they corrected it this week. :.)

0 Likes