cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: so the more u use this the more bonuses u get

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@stephhaws Last month there was a bonus called Furry Friends Bonus.  @ScottyS posted the question and instructions on this Community.  I have also found out about other text bonuses by reading user’s posts on here.  

warriorangel
Saver

Community members sometimes post special deals and promotions.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@stephhaws since I recently noticed a brand bonus for Challenge butter I got reminded of any combination of double or triple play stacks with Checkout51, Fetch Rewards and Ibotta for Country Crock PLANT BASED butter - only 4-stick packs were eligible the last time but soft spread tubs were optional most other times. Anyway the last time - last summer - I bought Country Crock PLANT BASED butter (4-stick packs were required by at least 1 app) I had a TRIPLE PLAY stack with all 3 said apps, 1 buckaroo apiece from each on a $3-4+ item

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  Omg the Atkins coffee protein shakes  aredelicious! My refrigerator is stocked  w protein shakes Atkins,Premier,Pure&Ensure! Breakfast of champions 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 do you possibly have the Checkout51 app? It currently offers 2 buckaroos cash back for a 4-pack of Atkins COFFEE shakes, maximum 2 per deal period, and has done so multiple times last 8+ months

This past Wednesday evening I was at a Publix and it just grabbed me by the throat when I noticed Atkins COFFEE shakes and smores meal bars were on close-out pricing (shakes are normally $4.98, s'mores meal bars $8+) but both were slashed down to <$3.50. I also rummaged through my Publix e-coupons and found I had $1 e-coupons for both of the said Atkins products AND I also claimed $2 cash back apiece for both from Checkout51

On and after checking out, DESPITE close-out status for both, both e-coupons came through and I STILL got the $2 cash back for both items from Checkout51. Ultimately I got both Atkins COFFEE shakes and smores meal bars for virtually free, a heckuva sweet consolation prize for NOT finding single 19 oz cans of Sierra Nevada BIG and HAZY Little Thing IPA (tastes and smells a lot like Jai Alai IPA) in 3 locations, including Publix, where I settled for a 6-pack of Hazy Little Thing IPA

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  Yes, I bought Atkins coffee shakes maybe 2 months ago @ WM for$4.98 W Ibotta rebate & paper coupon.No close outs status @ my Publix.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 been with Ibotta maybe 2.5+ years, I don't think I ever had cash back for anything Atkins from Ibotta yet. Maybe lots of state to state and even region to region variations within states

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210317-202144.png

0 Likes