cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts April free sampling items deal stacking & aisle locations at my store

swallow
Skilled Saver

1.  Bob's Red Mill bar, get $0.5 special offer + $0.09 everyday points from MF for $0.59 MM

2.  Koia smoothie, between fresh eggs & yogurts on the top shelf.

3.  Hoptea, same location as Koia smoothie, along with other refrigerated juice/drinks. It used to be in the water             aisle. Staking with IR for $1 MM

4.  Highkey cookies, non-keto cookie aisle near Simple Mill cookies & Partake cookies on the top shelf.

5.   Plant Boss is shelf stable or non-perishable item, it's at the end cap inside a barrel near hot cereal & juice aisle at my store.

6.  Copper Cow Coffee, March freebie, stack with IR for $1.5 MM

IMG_3863.jpg

And happy to report that all items are truly free without any tax at my Houston store 🙂

3 Replies

Re: Sprouts April free sampling items deal stacking & aisle locations at my store

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@swallow Thank you for posting this! I have a hard time locating some of these freebies and the app doesn't indicate what aisle they can be found in. Such a time saver to have a map before I go on my freebie treasure hunt.

Re: Sprouts April free sampling items deal stacking & aisle locations at my store

limslady
Saver

Just an FYI that in my store the Plant Boss was in an aisle with the taco seasonings - even the non-taco flavors.  Everything else was pretty much where you reported it.  Thanks!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

Couldn’t find the Plant Boss… hopefully next time 😬

0 Likes