Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts: DCs for 5 FREEBIES

What-Shot
Super Saver

Wow! I found 5 DCs for FREE products In my Sprouts APP:

1. Harmless Harvest Dairy-free Yogurt
  2. Chocolove XO No Sugar Added
  3. Kite Hill Protein Yogurt--possibly stack with ibotta's kite hill yogurt?
  4. Bob's Red Mill Bar
  5. Brown Cow SoSmooth--on ibotta, too!

When I change my store to a different location, RightRice Veggie Rice also appears. Thank you, @cjwoody for mentioning it was available in your gallery! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
17 Replies

Re: FREE - Sprout - 5 DCs

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@What-Shot Nice find.  Strange that they’re still not showing up in Free Made Easy.

0 Likes

Re: FREE - Sprout - 5 DCs

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula: I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, but they are DCs in my SPROUTS app.

Re: Sprout: DCs for 5 FREEBIES

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@What-Shot Duh.  You were clear.  I skimmed it and completely missed DC and Sprouts App.

Re: Sprout: DCs for 5 FREEBIES

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula: I haven't taken the time to cross reference them with ibotta offers, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them may stack with ibotta to be transformed into MM! 

0 Likes

Re: Sprouts: DCs for 5 FREEBIES

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot I found 7 🆓... the 5 you mentioned plus RightRice Veggie Rice and Quantum Energy Squares Bar. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody: Great! I previously used the Quantum Energy one (it was available to me last month). However, I don't have the rice.

Sometimes different DCs appear if I change my app to a different Sprouts store. The DCs are redeemable at all of the store, but sometimes they are only visible for clipping/activating at certain stores. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody: I just "changed my store" and the RightRice Veggie rice also appeared. Thank you for that! Now I have 6! 

Kiko
Rewards Hunter

Hi, do you have the codes of the 5 products?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Kiko: If you download the Sprouts APP, just go to the Digital Coupons section of the app and CLIP. 

I hope that helps. 

0 Likes