cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROUTS: Roar Organic Beverage $1 MM

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Thanks to everyone for your posts and replies with the Aisle offers. I did this deal yesterday at Sprouts and was paid by Aisle this morning. My Ibotta receipt went to pending but I was paid within a couple of hours. 

Roar Organic Flavored Beverage from Sprouts @ $1.67*2

$1.00 IR wyb 2 and 2 FREE from Aisle for $1.00 MM

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 10.58.21 AM.png

Roar.Aisle.jpg

Ccourtesy of @123Savehttps://discover.gotoaisle.com/deals

*Note that my Sprouts receipt showed "flavored water" which may have caused the delay from both Aisle and Ibotta. 

5 Replies

Re: SPROUTS: Roar Organic Beverage $1 MM

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Ohh I love these. Realized today if I get 29 more offers I will get $35 in  Ibottaa bonuses and that’s not counting any  bonus that shows up tomorrow so looks like I’ll be swinging by sprouts! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

Congrats on your progress towards the $35 total.   You pretty much have to go for it now, don't you?

I still need 107, so I will live vicariously thru you.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@Shopgirl I'm hoping Ibotta will reset and I will get 2 more for 67¢ OOP. What is your favorite flavor?

I need 20 more to finish the Tailgate and Lucky Strike bonuses. Tailgate ending on 9/18 is going to be tough for me.

Here's hoping for some good MW & WW bonuses to sweeten the pot. Good luck! 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I just laughed out loud. I wasn’t actually planning to go for these bonuses but Now I feel like I can make it work to my advantage and get a bunch of stuff for free plus a bunch of stuff to donate! (i’m lucky I have a literally a Kroger in the target behind my house so I can run over there every day if I need to) I also realized I need to stop using Siri since my post come out as nonsensical before I edit them

@Eyegottaibotta i’ve only had the orange kind! I’m traveling for work and pleasure a good bit this month so I basically have to knock everything out this week! I did the math and assuming Kroger has enough good deals this week and now I’m convinced I can make it work out. I’m determined not to buy anything that isn’t something I can use or donate it doesn’t make sense financially so we shall see!

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

If you haven't done the Aisle offer, there is now a BOGO DQ

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 10.50.14 AM.png

0 Likes