cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stackable McCain Ibotta/Fetch at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

An easy stack  - regularly $2.48

1000 pts on Fetch ($1) for McCain potatoes or Onion Rings (limit 3, 1 submission per receipt)

.95 Ibotta McCain Quick Cook Fries

It wasn't free but it was cheap enough to add in toward the bonus.

As usual not everyone has the same Fetch offers.

7 Replies

Re: Stackable McCain Ibotta/Fetch at Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Thanks a lot.  I have been waiting on an additional discount to combine with FETCH for quite a while. 

My ibotta says this expires at 8 PM tonight (Eastern Tiime)

I'm gonna get one and hope it comes back soon.  

FETCH expires in 3 days, so I hope ibotta comes right back, but not likely..

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I can catch McCain cheaper at Shoprite and usually use the Fetch offer there, but the Ibotta offer was only at Walmart (locally for me) so it came out cheaper to do it at Walmart.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Thanks for your response.  The font is so small on my phone that I mistakenly thought Meijer was part of the ibotta dea at first.  In addition to WM, my offer also has Giant Eagle and Safeway

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

pascalemorganti

My husband loves McCain quick cook & me the 🧅 rings. I’ve  been LOVING the points over the past month or so Fetch has been offering HOWEVER but my Walmart has maybe 1 style or NO MCain...err😡 I’ve tried using that Ibotta several times 😢 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@pascalemorganti  I bought the quick waffle fries.  I had to correct the Fetch, but I did end up get $1.95 off (between ibotta and fetch). 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Somehow I glossed over the ibotta requirements that I picked a non-qualifying item. .  I was so excited to get the beer fries.   Anyway WM didnt have the quick ones in stock anyway.   I will gladly try these for $1.48 though.  Y

You had me at potatoes.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

One of the stores near me also had this coupon. I think this can be used with both the ibotta and fetch offers.

16212632626477252245599942722515.jpg

0 Likes