cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacked Ibotta with Fetch!- Earned 4th $50 gift card & Money March and Mid week money Maker bonuses.

Glammy

10 days in March and earned my 4th $50 Fetch gift Card,  $30.00 in Ibotta rebates, 19.50 Ibotta Bonuses and $20.00 in Stop&Shop Grocery $ by stacking up the savings with Ibotta & Fetch. E.G. 
Poise.                     - $1 Ibotta - 3,000 Fetch (x2) 
Klondike Cones.    - 4,750 Fetch  (x3)
Fire & Kettle Broth - $1.00 Ibotta - 1,000 Fetch.  
Dove bars.               - 1.50 Ibotta.  - 100 Stop&Shop.  
Chobani Probiotic Drink - 3.79/2 Ibotta
Sensodyne Toothpaste- $1.00 Ibotta - 1,500 Fetch.
sunMaid Bites.        -  1.50 Ibotta - 1,500 Fetch   
Used 6 Any Brand Items along the way that doubled to earn me Stop & Shop Go Points. 
It takes some coordination to stack the savings but it is so worth it!  Looking forward to more bonuses in March! 
Happy Shopping! 

10 Replies

Re: Stacked Ibotta with Fetch!- Earned 4th $50 gift card & Money March and Mid week money Maker

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Glammy  Great job!  Just wondering how much the Klondike cones were?  

Re: Stacked Ibotta with Fetch!- Earned 4th $50 gift card & Money March and Mid week money Maker

Glammy

I’ll check my receipt and let you know tomorrow. About to 😴. 🙂

0 Likes

warriorangel
Saver

Those are really good deals! I will check them out!

0 Likes

Jenn1975
Shopper

is they a tip to get those offers on fetch ? I must not be using the app correctly im not seeing all the additional offers. Any help when you get a chance would be great.  I will have to check out this ibotta shop and save you talked about . Thanks Jennifer enjoyed you input 

warriorangel
Saver

In the Fetch app, click on the bottom left tab that says “Discover.” Then, you may scroll down through all the big point bonus offers that Fetch Rewards provides.

Dana
Deal Expert

@ScottyS  @JuliannaV  please delete all of warriorangels posts no refferal codes are allowed thank you

Plaidypus
Shopper

Mine were around $7.

But the points are one of the best deals I've seen... we 3 like to have a little treat after dinner anyway, so this was perfect. There are quite a few, too.  Please note if you do this, it may incorrectly read the barcode as plain Klondike bars. If so, just go to the bottom of the receipt page,, click button and follow instructs to correct. I did this offer twice and the change was made both times no problem, and fast.

Glammy

@Jenn1975 

When you open the Fetch App. Click the Discover tab (bottom left) to see “Special Offers”  see screen shot below.

Happy Shopping  

D88CD54E-CEEE-4280-9B59-6FDE15669E5C.jpeg

Jenno311
Rewards Hunter

thanks for sharing